Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
If you bought your child a ‘scotch’ coat
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Jade

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 7:10 pm
Zehava wrote:
We don’t all live in Lakewood, land of skyrocketing tuition, kollel, and parental support. Some of us work for a living and send to schools that don’t request half our salary to teach our kids.

What does lkwd have to do with anything??

Tuition is less than $500 a kid in many schools here.

And many (probably most) of this town is working for a living, just so you know.

Carry on.

boysrus

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 8:51 pm
lol. I would never spend that much on my kids' coats. they always lose their coats, I buy the cheapest I can find so that I don't go too crazy when they lose them!

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 11:10 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How much did you pay??

Saw this on my neighborhood chat so I thought I'd share:
Selling current season scotch bonnet coats for 100$. Text 9177337496 for pictures and details.

Adela

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 3:08 pm
amother [ Steel ] wrote:
There was a poster here who posted under her screen name that she bought this coat. I know from her posting history here that she is one of the most generous people that I know, always offering to buy groceries or clothing for those in need.

I can't remotely afford such coat prices, but I fully fargin mommy3b2c's son his coat. She has proven herself a responsible and trustworthy steward of the money that Hashem gave her.

... And by extension, I fargin everyone else theirs too. I'm sure that they use their money responsibly and generously too, even though I haven't witnessed it myself.

(I am not mommy3b2c nor any other poster on this thread.)

Excuse me? Did I understand what I’m reading?
She has ‘proven’ herself so you fargin her?
How is it your business (unless she’s asking you to pay) how and if people are using their money?
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children