Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
This is a great informative video- not boring- watch!

gold21

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 8:11 pm
https://youtu.be/4IeVy7jQoz0

southernbubby

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 9:55 pm
At first I thought that was going to be the typical line up of Simone Gold and Stella Immanuel types when I saw Dr Robert Malone but I actually do agree with their middle of the road approach and I do agree that early intervention should be carried out with anything available that works. The AMAs wait and see approach is extremely problematic and I don't agree with it.
The guy who would give ivermectin prophylactically said that they needed to tweak the dose which acknowledged that this is still emerging as a preventative treatment.
It doesn't seem that they are against the vaccine but they are against a one size fits all approach and feel that the vaccine needs to be reformulated with the right protein. They also want the French approach of assuming that adverse reactions are related to the vaccine. At least they are not predicting doom and gloom for vaccinated people or making all or nothing claims.

Laiya

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 10:00 pm
I didn't watch it yet, but I've been following some of these doctors. The doctors who have been treating covid early since the beginning, like Drs. Kory, Tyson and Urso, all say that early treatments are highly effective as compared with doctors who advise their patients according to the official CDC and FDA guidance, which is basically to tell patients to relax at home unless they can't breathe or their oxygen dips to dangerous levels, then go to the ER.

Dr. Tyson has treated over 6,000 patients and I believe he said he has not lost a single patient to covid. Dr. Kory pioneered some of the early treatments such as administering steroids to ICU patients, for which he was at first mocked and smeared, but is now standard protocol in hospitals.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Oct 17 2021, 10:10 pm
Laiya wrote:
I didn't watch it yet, but I've been following some of these doctors. The doctors who have been treating covid early since the beginning, like Drs. Kory, Tyson and Urso, all say that early treatments are highly effective as compared with doctors who advise their patients according to the official CDC and FDA guidance, which is basically to tell patients to relax at home unless they can't breathe or their oxygen dips to dangerous levels, then go to the ER.

Dr. Tyson has treated over 6,000 patients and I believe he said he has not lost a single patient to covid. Dr. Kory pioneered some of the early treatments such as administering steroids to ICU patients, for which he was at first mocked and smeared, but is now standard protocol in hospitals.

That's exactly what Dr Kory said.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics