Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
North Miami Beach/Boca Raton
Previous  1  2  3

southernbubby

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 8:35 am
I live in Coral Springs and go to Chabad but the Chabad here is very frum and devoted to Torah learning which is almost always going on. Tznius is on a very high level. Housing is going up but affordable.

The only thing is that heimish food brands are not always in easy reach. I only heard about a couple of clothing stores and they are in NMB. Clothes are sold at pop up shops and in people's houses.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 8:38 am
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
My mom lives in boca. I don’t believe there are any chasidim there. Maybe to vacation but not raise a family and not part of the schools. There are chabad style shuls and people in boca. Nmb has some chasidim. I heard it’s mostly for people running away or don’t know where they belong.
What about the new community in Tampa?

True about Boca. However, my family is not running away from Yiddishkeit or and level of chassidus as we were in NY. We are very stable as far as Yiddishkeit (hahaha, chassidus, tznius...). We know exactly where we belong. Yes, there are people who are like that but not everyone. Problem is that people just need to make the dive and move if they want. That's why the Rav wants to build up NMB. It's not easy, I'll tell you that. But my family accepted our decision. My husband I davened so hard that He should guide us to a place that we won't feel like we have to compromise our Hashkafa.

spiritualsoul

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 8:43 am
I'm doing the same- I keep on davening that Hashem should help us know where to live and help us find a place to live in that we and our kids will thrive in. I have no clue where that place is yet.
And, my husband and I also know what we want to be in life and we're committed, however not everyone appreciates open minded chasidim yet fully frum. That's why we have to find a place where people will have open minds and we can fit in as chasidim.

amother
Garnet

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 8:50 am
southernbubby wrote:
I live in Coral Springs and go to Chabad but the Chabad here is very frum and devoted to Torah learning which is almost always going on. Tznius is on a very high level. Housing is going up but affordable.

The only thing is that heimish food brands are not always in easy reach. I only heard about a couple of clothing stores and they are in NMB. Clothes are sold at pop up shops and in people's houses.

Can you point me in the direction of some houses for sale? Nothing I’m seeing is near the Chabad. I’m finding stuff in parkland and tamarac, but not specifically Coral Springs….Thanks!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating