Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Comfortable Shoes Recs

tryingmybest:)

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 8:26 pm
Hi!
Does anyone have recommendations for comfortable and supportive shoes for weekday that look good with tights? Looking for something like sneaker shoes but still looks nice…
Thanks!

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Oct 18 2021, 8:48 pm
Shoes that are made by Gabor brand. Expensive , but so comfortable and easily lasts 2 years. I’ve bought them in shoe palace in boro park in the past, but have seen it online too. Shoe sizes run differently than what I typically buy.

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 6:22 am
Lots of comfort brands

not cheap but excellent.

ARA, Fitflop, and some hungerian brand people love (and more comfortable than the first 2)
If you need the name, please post, will try to get it for you from someone I know who buy them. They are about $150, you really buy comfort wih this price. and long lasting.

there is a comfort shoes store in Queens (around 172 street) that also sells on line, and has many comfort brands. I am not sure where you are located, but always good to see it in store, try on, walk around.

Most general stores do not carry comfort brands above.

Amazon sellers charge re stock for exchange return.

love vegetables

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 10:31 am
Everlane shoes

Amarante

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 10:34 am
I just read an article in which women who stood/walked all day for their jobs recommended shoes

There are heels, flats as well as the expected sneaker/clogs

https://nymag.com/strategist/a......html

I found the toe liner and shoe liner stuff very intriguing as they would probably help with any shoe.

A common misconception about comfy footwear, Sutton says, is that high heels, fast-fashion finds, and fussy designer brands are a no-go. But she has found that the right pair of padded socks can go a long way toward reducing pavement impact and redistributing weight while walking. Adding these Milano ballerina socks to a cheap pair of Amazon sandals? “It literally transformed a $30 pair of shoes into $80 shoes in quality.” And the no-show design of Relaxife’s liner socks means you can wear them with your open-toed heels while the balls, arches, and heels of your feet secretly relax into the padding. “It completely blends in, and they come in all different skin tones as well as a traditional jet-black sock.”

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....9b873

amother
Starflower

Post Sat, Jul 15 2023, 5:48 pm
amother Aconite wrote:
Lots of comfort brands

not cheap but excellent.

ARA, Fitflop, and some hungerian brand people love (and more comfortable than the first 2)
If you need the name, please post, will try to get it for you from someone I know who buy them. They are about $150, you really buy comfort wih this price. and long lasting.

there is a comfort shoes store in Queens (around 172 street) that also sells on line, and has many comfort brands. I am not sure where you are located, but always good to see it in store, try on, walk around.

Most general stores do not carry comfort brands above.

Amazon sellers charge re stock for exchange return.

I know this post is old, but I'd like to know the Hungarian brands you mentioned. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics