Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Navy
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 6:47 pm
tigerwife wrote:
Just go for the navy. I’ve been wearing navy tights for years and no one’s ever arrested me lol. The navy skirt and boots could also look great with grey in between (what color is the top you’ll wear with it?).

Well the grey won’t even show if I wear my high navy boots.

Color top? Ummm navy? 🙈 (with other colors mixed in) but I’m still confused if that’s allowed? I also have other sweaters I think that could look good with navy like mustard yellow and green. Not sure what else goes? I don’t have a burgundy top (that I can think of)

tigerwife

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 6:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Well the grey won’t even show if I wear my high navy boots.

Color top? Ummm navy? 🙈 (with other colors mixed in) but I’m still confused if that’s allowed? I also have other sweaters I think that could look good with navy like mustard yellow and green. Not sure what else goes? I don’t have a burgundy top (that I can think of)

It’s fine. I’ve done a full navy outfit with navy tights and also contrasted with grey. Sounds pretty.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 8:56 pm
Mustard yellow and green should both go fine with navy (although the yellow might go better with a charcoal skirt, depending on the tone). Navy should be fine as well. Most colors go with navy, but jewel tones look especially nice.

amother
Lightblue

Post Tue, Oct 19 2021, 10:48 pm
If we are talking about navy, can fashionistas help me find a nice pair of navy shoes for work? Bonus points if it's comfortable.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 7:52 am
So today I am wearing a navy shirt that has burgundy (and white and yellow) on the sleeves with a burgundy skirt and wait for it….navy tights and burgundy shoes. (Oh and I’m wearing a red/burgundy beanie on my fall.) call the fashion police if you want but I think the outfit pulls nicely together 😉

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 8:20 am
Got navy leggings, navy boots, navy skirts....but I don't wear all navy or all black.

I like color.

Everything goes with navy - except gray. Also I hate gray, so I don't own anything gray.

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 8:29 am
amother [ Lightblue ] wrote:
If we are talking about navy, can fashionistas help me find a nice pair of navy shoes for work? Bonus points if it's comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics