Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Texting Ettiquette

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:17 pm
How often is it ok to text someone with a request? How long is the follow up period?
I am trying to reach someone who provides a unique service. I don't know of anyone else who does this. It is a time sensitive matter and she is not responding to my texts. I've dealt with her in the past and know she can be hard to reach but I'm texting her for over a week and still no response.
I tried calling and got an auto-reply texted back.
I don't want to come across as a nudge, because I'm really not. I'm just getting impatient and kind of desperate.

amother
Dill

Post Wed, Oct 20 2021, 10:19 pm
Once every 24 hours, but I wouldn't do it more than 2 maybe max 3 times. At that point you just accept that she's not going to respond and find someone else. Post here maybe someone can help you find someone else who does it too.

amother
Mayflower

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 9:19 am
amother [ Dill ] wrote:
Once every 24 hours, but I wouldn't do it more than 2 maybe max 3 times. At that point you just accept that she's not going to respond and find someone else. Post here maybe someone can help you find someone else who does it too.

This. Three times is a chazaka.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette