Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
One more frum attempt before jumping ship? (EDIT: books!!!)
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 5:14 pm
scruffy wrote:
Love the title!! I learned the word liminal on Imamother Smile

Thanks! I learned it from those YouTube video compilations of vaguely familiar-looking places that make people feel slightly uncomfortable. Smile

skyeblue

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 12:51 am
Kiwi13 wrote:
And now...

I'm pro-torture of the disabled.

I'm a white supremacist.

I'm a Chr-stian fundamentalist (!!)

I hate autistic people.

Racist.

Ageist.

Bigoted.

I also abuse my children and would abuse yours too if given the chance.

Twitter is wild. I blocked these idiots, but what the actual heck is wrong with the world??!!

They're crazy, totally insane. The world has gone insane. It's unbelievable.
I can't imagine having to deal with the hate as you have described. Sending you love and strength.

The only thing I can say is take it as a compliment. If these loonies are screaming at you, you must be doing something right. You must still be among the sane. Or, have spoken truth.

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 12:56 am
skyeblue wrote:
I can't imagine having to deal with the hate as you have described. Sending you love and strength.

The only thing I can say is take it as a compliment. If these loonies are screaming at you, you must be doing something right. You must still be among the sane. Or, have spoken truth.

Oh wow this feels like it was forever ago already... yeah, I let it go. The world is nuts, not me. Once I put it into perspective that I'm in the same "hated on" boat as God Himself, I was more or less okay. I also blocked the heck out of that side of twitter and learned that when you state your opinions strongly (politely but not wishy-washy), you generally get more respect. AKA don't be an easy target. Some of them will still take you on, so block 'em, but I've found a good rhythm on there. It also calms my nerves having decided to go indie with my next books. It's a lot more doable than I originally thought. B"H.

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 12:56 am
skyeblue wrote:

Thanks for the love and strength. You too! Smile

amother
DarkViolet

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 2:05 am
Maybe you can still publish in the from market if you make it historical fiction. Then your odd teen couple can get married and live happily ever after.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club