Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Maddies Story-- She volunteered for Pfizer clinical trial
1  2  3  4  Next

Will you give the covid vaccine to your kids?
Yes, they are not safe without it  
 12%  [ 22 ]
Yes, but only if mandated  
 10%  [ 18 ]
No, covid is not as dangerous to kids as it is to the elderly  
 29%  [ 51 ]
No, my kids are not guinea pigs and I will pull them out of school if necessary  
 47%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 174

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 7:18 pm
Watch this story carefully before considering giving the covid vaccine to your kids (once its approved and mandated)-- https://www.bitchute.com/video/RtBN3AXWnCHL/

amother
Oleander

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 7:34 pm
I'd like to clarify my answer.
I vote yes, because although I am not too concerned with them becoming acutely seriously ill/hospitalized etc, I am concerned with all the ch"v latent underlying effects long term that covid has on organs, blood clot risk etc
My pediatrician believes the same, and encourages parents to give kids the vaccine for this reason.

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 8:41 pm
No. Myself and 1 of of kids have a autoimmune disease that is bh in remission. One other is in a current flare. So no. Not for any of my kids as all of them are predisposed to autoimmune issues. (I delay and selectively vaxx and pray hard before and after. (Same Hashem who created my children, made them ill, and gave us back our health, He also created vaccines and also made their school have a vaxx mandate for most vaccines. He can do anything.)
My dh is vaccinated.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 8:43 pm
No. I won't be giving this experimental vaccine to my children. They had covid and are fine bh. It is sad that children will be forced to take a vaccine for a virus that barely effects them.

gold21

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 8:43 pm
amother [ Oleander ] wrote:
I vote yes, because although I am not too concerned with them becoming acutely seriously ill/hospitalized etc, I am concerned with all the ch"v latent underlying effects long term that covid has on organs, blood clot risk etc
My pediatrician believes the same, and encourages parents to give kids the vaccine for this reason.

Is there any data on that? Specifically in the pediatric population.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 8:45 pm
Its always a trade off with vaccines. You are trading some issues for some other issues.
Also, does your pediatrician also believe so strongly in long strep and long Lyme disease or only long covid?

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 9:08 pm
I picked the last option, but it's really a combination also with the 3rd.
A) my kids all had covid already
B) even if they didn't, I don't think it's dangerous enough at this point to warrant a vaccine
C) if it came to a point that they couldn't go to school without getting it, I'd definitely pull them out and homeschool them. Not even a question

amother
Narcissus

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 9:19 pm
I had covid a year ago. I was really sick for almost 4 weeks, and weak for quite some time after that. I tested for antibodies a few times after that and always had. Then I had it again a few weeks ago. Just as bad, though sick for "only" 12 days. (and that's with the monoclonal antibodies treatment.)
I'm young, (30's) and healthy BH.
So the fact that someone had it already means nothing.
Sorry.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 9:28 pm
I didn't watch the video.

I would have given my kids under 12 the covid vaccine (the teenagers are already vaccinated) but they just caught covid from their classmates and came through it alright. Now that they have antibodies I won't be rushing to get them the vaccine.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 9:33 pm
amother [ Narcissus ] wrote:
I had covid a year ago. I was really sick for almost 4 weeks, and weak for quite some time after that. I tested for antibodies a few times after that and always had. Then I had it again a few weeks ago. Just as bad, though sick for "only" 12 days. (and that's with the monoclonal antibodies treatment.)
I'm young, (30's) and healthy BH.
So the fact that someone had it already means nothing.
Sorry.

I'm sorry for your experience but the scientific studies don't agree with you. Of course there are outlier cases but not as a whole.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 9:36 pm
If it gets mandated in NY, I will need a bigger apartment here in Florida for all the grandchildren that will need to go to school here.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 1:16 am
I just keep thinking about the math here. There is a clear winner in this age group. Iykwim.

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 3:43 am
Only if they are high risk. They had a medical condition, overweight, bad asthma, or other issues that would be them higher risk for severe complications.

Otherwise no, children who get COVID are fine.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 3:50 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Watch this story carefully before considering giving the covid vaccine to your kids (once its approved and mandated)-- https://www.bitchute.com/video/RtBN3AXWnCHL/
That commercial says absolutely nothing. We have no idea why she is like she is. Is says nothing about what symptoms she has. This commercial is beyond nothing. Its less than nothing. Its 15 seconds of literally nothing. It does not tell any story. Its fear mongering. That is all it is.

My 13 year old daughter is twice vaccinated and when she is eligible for the 3rd booster, she will be getting that one too.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:27 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
That commercial says absolutely nothing. We have no idea why she is like she is. Is says nothing about what symptoms she has. This commercial is beyond nothing. Its less than nothing. Its 15 seconds of literally nothing. It does not tell any story. Its fear mongering. That is all it is.

My 13 year old daughter is twice vaccinated and when she is eligible for the 3rd booster, she will be getting that one too.

At least you are a realist, you understand taking it means every 6 months.

The people who are taking it only to travel or keep their job or go to school, I see a lot of denial that it is an every 6 months commitment. They may as well not take it at all and battle now for medical freedom from that pov.

amother
Mintcream

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:30 am

What about all the unknown and undisclosed side effects of the vaccine? Do you think myocarditis is a joke? And thts what they are disclosing! How much more are they not lookinh to disclose

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:34 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
I'm sorry for your experience but the scientific studies don't agree with you. Of course there are outlier cases but not as a whole.

Oh, so these are outlier cases. But the few getting seriously sick from the vaccine are not the outlier cases?

You have to play the game equally for both sides, otherwise your bias screams through.

Jewishmom8

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:36 am
no way am I giving it to my younger kids.
I hope that I do not have to keep them home from school in the future. I would really consider keeping them home instead of giving them this experimental shot.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:38 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:

Scientific studies absolutely agree with her. Antibodies wane and people are getting it again..alot of people...

I'm not saying u should vaxx your kids but don't assume they can't catch it twice.

amother
Wandflower

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:38 am
southernbubby wrote:
If it gets mandated in NY, I will need a bigger apartment here in Florida for all the grandchildren that will need to go to school here.

There might be some families here looking to adopt a Bubby like you in a state like Florida!
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics