Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine and infertility cases are men or women?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Melon

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 11:55 am
amother [ Bluebell ] wrote:
I know people who had the vaccine and then had a mis. One in the first trimester and one at 38 weeks. And there are others too but not sure how far along they were.

Stop trying to downplay the affects the vaccine is having on some people.

It doesn't protect you from getting Covid and doesn't stop you from spreading it either.

What does it mean that someone two years past menopause suddenly gets back her period right after taking the second shot?!?

Stop trying to quiet those with real concerns!
If you took it and believe in it's protection then you don't need others to take it to protect you!
And if you don't really believe it protects you, stop trying to convince or force others to take it.

Everyone is jumping all over the place. The op wanted to know if it affects fertility. Now we are jumping to people who take the shot during pregnancy? That was not the original topic. I personally would not feel comfortable taking the shot during pregnancy because I ran fever with the shot. That's why I took it before.and I'm not taking the booster while pregnant. But look at that. I have a nuanced opinion about the shot and I'm not a little shepsele like some other posters accused me of. But no I do not think that the shot affects a woman's fertility.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 12:44 pm
Original OP here,
Thanks for the responses - my question was not if to take but rather about the cases that seem to be out there related to infertility- how exactly&whom affects but I see it has gone off-topic but I got my answer I understand a little more now.
Thank you!

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:07 pm
amother [ Bluebell ] wrote:
I know people who had the vaccine and then had a mis. One in the first trimester and one at 38 weeks. And there are others too but not sure how far along they were.

Stop trying to downplay the affects the vaccine is having on some people.

It doesn't protect you from getting Covid and doesn't stop you from spreading it either.

What does it mean that someone two years past menopause suddenly gets back her period right after taking the second shot?!?

Stop trying to quiet those with real concerns!
If you took it and believe in it's protection then you don't need others to take it to protect you!
And if you don't really believe it protects you, stop trying to convince or force others to take it.

I realize that this isn't the topic but trying to convince Grandpa to get the shot isn't the same as the government forcing recovered working people to get the shot in order to stay employed. Grandpa can be quite hard headed and needs to be convinced for his own good. Every family who has a Grandpa like that has to figure out how to deal with him. You certainly are not interested in getting in the middle of a family dispute are you?

miami85

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:09 pm
We got our vaccines in March and May, I got pregnant end of June/early July.

The vaccine protects you from getting SEVERE covid, but that's about it.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Original OP here,
Thanks for the responses - my question was not if to take but rather about the cases that seem to be out there related to infertility- how exactly&whom affects but I see it has gone off-topic but I got my answer I understand a little more now.
Thank you!

I am curious, OP.

What conclusion did you reach regarding Vaccine and Infertility?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:39 pm
Laiya wrote:
With all other vaccines and medications, thorough studies are done, first on animals, then small groups of people, to ensure that the product is safe in pregnancy.

No vaccines (including flu, mmr, etc) are tested on pregnant women.

This is stated on vaccine inserts (which they illegally never show patients).

That is why it is wrong for anyone to say vaccines are safe for pregnant women, when
they are EXCLUDED from trials.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:41 pm
mizle10 wrote:
I never said it did.
At this point it's all baseless comments.

It is not baseless to refrain from taking any risky vaccine or medicine, especially during
pregnancy. Even if the risks have not been proven.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:41 pm
miami85 wrote:
We got our vaccines in March and May, I got pregnant end of June/early July.

The vaccine protects you from getting SEVERE covid, but that's about it.

Besides for when it doesn't.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:45 pm
chams wrote:
You know I find it funny that even though so many doctors are begging you to have a covid vaccine, you think you know better. Are you a Dr or scientist?
...... Are u a Dr?
I keep seeing these posts and have refrained on writing until now and will probably regret it with all the closed minded educated from fb and whatasp groups proper gander screaming/ writing back. But I am so upset to see this. Come back to me when you have finished med school to argue but for now trust your Dr.
May we all stay safe and healthy

There are also doctors and scientists warning that the Covid Vaccine is very dangerous.

There are also doctors who had their medical licenses threatened if they speak out against
the vaccines or recommend using an FDA approved drug like Ivermectin or Hydroxycloroquine.

That is why people cannot blindly trust their doctors who are persecuted if the doctors
do not "FOLLOW ORDERS".

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:48 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I am curious, OP.

What conclusion did you reach regarding Vaccine and Infertility?

I heard from someone who knows of someone type of thing
Which is why I wrote seems to be in my original question as not first-hand info
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics