Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Teenage boy consultant? Guidance needed.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 1:44 pm
My teenaged son is Bh a great smart well adjusted boy. He’s our oldest. My husband and I have a concern regarding something related to school but the staff haven’t been helpful and have been brushing it under the rug. (Something that is bothering my son socially but they say it’s not a problem). Is there someone we could turn to for guidance? Getting the vibe maybe this is not the right mesivta for him (he’s in ninth grade) but we’re not sure where to turn or where to go from here since the school is not validating our concerns and definitely not addressing them. He’s in a very “top” lakewood mesivta. Our rav wasn’t sure how we should handle it, but felt that something should be done. My husband and I are both don’t anyone well that sends here and don’t have whom to ask. We’d pay to consult with someone in the know but how and who?

amother
Stonewash

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:54 pm
I am not Lakewood but there are therapist that might be able to help you.
In Monsey there are definitely therapist that can help.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children