Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you had the vaccine would give it to your 10 yr old?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Oldlace

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:23 pm
My kids have covid now-
I’d move before I would give them a vaccine. They are very mildly under the weather
I had the vaccine
I hope this will turn in to an endemic before we have to get to that point.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:33 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Yes...not every kid that died had an underlying disease...that's false..do a simple Google search..or read a newspaper..at least one kid died of covid with no underlying disease!

And at least one kid died from the covid vaccine.

sky

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 2:51 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Yes...not every kid that died had an underlying disease...that's false..do a simple Google search..or read a newspaper..at least one kid died of covid with no underlying disease!

If the data exists it’s very hard to find. Especially data that looks at stats of past 4 months rather then 2 yrs when prodocals were different.

Do more healthy kids die of covid then the flu?
Do more healthy kids die then those who get heart conditions from the vaccine? What is the ratio.

I would appreciate seeing real recent numbers.

Like there were 186 pediatric deaths from the flu in 2017-2018. 358 death 2009-2010.
There were 600 pediatric deaths over the past 2 years. How many recently?

The NY Times recently exaggerated pediatric hospitalizations by 83,000. There is obviously a push to have us believe there many hospitalized pediatric cases. More then the real number.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 3:21 pm
I never said lots of the covid deaths are from healthy kids..I also never said no one died from the vaxx. Best bubby said that EVERY pediatric covid death was due to underlying causes .that is not true. I have seen a few cases over the past 2 yrs of previously healthy kids that died from covid!! I never said alot,I never said most.. but the reality is not NONE,like best bubby claims..she is WRONG!

miami85

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 4:27 pm
fleetwood wrote:

'Of the 73 million children in the U.S., fewer than 700 have died of COVID-19 during the course of the pandemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rauch puts the figure into context using the number of people who can typically fit into a sports venue.

"Think about it in terms of football stadiums," Rauch said. "In 100,000 kids, one of them is not going to make it with COVID. Everyone else who walked in is going to walk out."

About 50,000 children under 14 have died of all causes* since the start of the pandemic, according to the CDC."

*all causes include drownings, car accidents, drugs/suicides. So 1 in 100,000 have died from Covid, but 28 in 100,000 have died from a host of other causes. Put that in perspective.

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 4:52 pm
what about a older teen boy and girls'

southernbubby

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 5:12 pm
miami85 wrote:
'Of the 73 million children in the U.S., fewer than 700 have died of COVID-19 during the course of the pandemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Rauch puts the figure into context using the number of people who can typically fit into a sports venue.

"Think about it in terms of football stadiums," Rauch said. "In 100,000 kids, one of them is not going to make it with COVID. Everyone else who walked in is going to walk out."

About 50,000 children under 14 have died of all causes* since the start of the pandemic, according to the CDC."

*all causes include drownings, car accidents, drugs/suicides. So 1 in 100,000 have died from Covid, but 28 in 100,000 have died from a host of other causes. Put that in perspective.

In America, if a baby is born alive but dies shortly after due to prematurity or chromosomal anomaly, it is counted as a neonatal death, even if the baby had zero chance of survival.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 5:19 pm
No. Kids tend to get very mild forms of covid.
The risk of the vaccine is greater than the risk of covid for kids.

miami85

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 5:51 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
No. Kids tend to get very mild forms of covid.
The risk of the vaccine is greater than the risk of covid for kids.

Yea of my kids who had Covid--the one who had it worst had a fever for like a day or two coughed a little bit and had a runny nose, had it not been the fact that we all had it at the same time I wouldn't have really thought it was anything noteworthy. Most of them were completely fine two slept for a few hours on one day, one kid I don't even know when he had it (positive pcr, negative antigens).

Thus, for MY kids why does this justify getting a vaccine? The vaccine didn't save ME from getting it--it made it like a bad head cold, but I had it worse than they did.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 5:54 pm
miami85 wrote:

Not sure why you are arguing with me. Best bubby said zero and I said she's wrong..it's not zero..I did not say anything else.

miami85

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:20 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Not sure why you are arguing with me. Best bubby said zero and I said she's wrong..it's not zero..I did not say anything else.

My point is that it seems like a kid is more likely to be struck by lightning that die from Covid. Most of the "Covid deaths" are "deaths with Covid" which could've been an asthma attack from Covid, or being asymptomatic and being in a car crash and they determined the kid had Covid. There are more flu and RSV complications yearly than Covid.

Tell me what is the justification for vaccinating children? The reason we exposed ourselves with chickenpox as children was because children had fewer complications to Chicken pox as children than as adults. There's a reason children are in a different medical category than adults their immune systems are different and with Covid they have done remarkably well with Covid.

There seems to be a "reason" why this presidential administration is so gung-ho about this vaccine and it seems to be associated with "follow the money"

miami85

Post Wed, Oct 13 2021, 6:23 pm
There have been over 6 million Covid cases in children and about 700 deaths which comes out to .0001166667--which statistically is 0.

There have been over 44 million cases in the United States alone and fewer than 1,000 pediatric deaths which is .000017--again statistically 0

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:09 pm
No way!! Id homeschool coop or find a non mandated state. The risk of the vaccine is more than the risk of covid. My kids are precious to me.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:49 pm
Yes, with the blessing of my Dr. In fact, I plan on trying to get it for my children as soon as I can. I'm pregnant, which makes me high risk for complications and I also have a family member who has cancer and is undergoing chemo. It's a secret, and she is often put in danger by others who are not vaccinated. We will do our part. And besides, even if there are very few children who have died from covid, why on earth would I risk my child's life? There is a perfectly safe way (at least according to science) to prevent a possibly deadly virus from killing your child. I don't know about you but I would go to the ends of the earth to protect my children. And no WhatsApp messages or sketchy articles from non-pair reviewed journals are going to stop me. Very Happy

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:56 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
Yes, with the blessing of my Dr. In fact, I plan on trying to get it for my children as soon as I can. I'm pregnant, which makes me high risk for complications and I also have a family member who has cancer and is undergoing chemo. It's a secret, and she is often put in danger by others who are not vaccinated. We will do our part. And besides, even if there are very few children who have died from covid, why on earth would I risk my child's life? There is a perfectly safe way (at least according to science) to prevent a possibly deadly virus from killing your child. I don't know about you but I would go to the ends of the earth to protect my children. And no WhatsApp messages or sketchy articles from non-pair reviewed journals are going to stop me. Very Happy

You are right...if the vaccine did not have risks it would be foolish not to give it to our children. But since it does have risks, and the covid risk is minimal to children, many won't give it. Regarding the watsapp messages and "sketchy articles", unfortunately information is being censored and that's the only way to get true information out. You don't have to believe it if you don't want. And you can keep trusting Fauci...because he seems to be really honest these days.

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:58 pm

In that case, it may be a very dangerous secret to keep.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 2:59 pm

Good for you for listening to your doctor and not pretending you know better! I don't like how the poster above u implied that your kids aren't precious to you if u vaxx!

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 3:13 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
what about a older teen boy and girls'

This is my question also. What about 17 year old girl

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 3:16 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
This is my question also. What about 17 year old girl

The teens seem to be at a higher risk of myocarditis from the vaccine. I would be cautious.

How many teens do you know got seriously ill from covid?

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 3:26 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
You are right...if the vaccine did not have risks it would be foolish not to give it to our children. But since it does have risks, and the covid risk is minimal to children, many won't give it. Regarding the watsapp messages and "sketchy articles", unfortunately information is being censored and that's the only way to get true information out. You don't have to believe it if you don't want. And you can keep trusting Fauci...because he seems to be really honest these days.

One can literally not trust fauci with a dog! Anyone would trust him with your child? Absurd!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics