Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you had the vaccine would give it to your 10 yr old?
Previous  1  2  3  4

tryinghard

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:13 pm
Interesting statistic: there have been 625 breakthrough deaths (fully vaccinated individuals who died of COVID) this year in the state of Michigan... and 542 child Covid fatalities in the entire country since the beginning of the pandemic.

Why on earth would I subject my child to a drug with no long-term data (even ignoring the myocarditis and pericarditis statistics) when the risk is so minimal to them and the vaccine is anyways far from foolproof?

And for all the “they are super-safe, the FDA approved them!” people, google Chantix. Pfizer recalled this drug that was FDA-approved 15 years ago because they found that it increases risk of cancer. Ooops.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:18 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
In that case, it may be a very dangerous secret to keep.

Indeed. Unfortunately, it's not my decision to make. There are places that serious illness is met with stigma, even in today's day and age. Thanks for your concern!

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:32 pm
My pediatrician as are many of my friends pediatricians are against the covid shot for kids. Even if they change their tune once it becomes mandated, I know what they feel NOW. And there are NO long term studies. Its crazy to even fathom giving it to my kids. They have a risk of slim to none.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:59 pm
Someone mentioned there are underground schools for anti-vaxxer kids in NY.

Anyone have any info?

Are these secret schools litvish or chassidish?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:36 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Someone mentioned there are underground schools for anti-vaxxer kids in NY.

Anyone have any info?

Are these secret schools litvish or chassidish?

I spent nearly 3 years in Monsey and the antivaxers upstairs sent to Satmar yeshivas. I knew some other antivaxers and their kids were in the same yeshivas as everyone else. The busses picked up the kids every day.

Sewsew_mom

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:11 pm
I can't compete with the covid arguments. But I personally (my own personal opinion you can't and won't change it) think that anyone who would vaxx their children are completely brainwashed. Simple as that. There is no argument. You can't argue with someone who is brainwashed.
I absolutely would not vaccinate my children at this point. Even if they need to stay home. At some point someone will figure something out.

miami85

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 9:22 pm
There was a study that the safest demographic of children was 5-11, then 0-4 and then 12-18. My kids have all had Covid at this point and the one who had it the worst was my 1.5 year old--she coughed and had fever for a day or two. My kids all have colds now and are sicker now than they ever were with Covid. My 10 year old was asymptomatic, came home after testing positive and slept for a few hours and that was the most he ever had. I don't see any reason to vaccinate my kids for Covid.

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 6:09 pm
Sewsew_mom wrote:
I can't compete with the covid arguments. But I personally (my own personal opinion you can't and won't change it) think that anyone who would vaxx their children are completely brainwashed. Simple as that. There is no argument. You can't argue with someone who is brainwashed.
I absolutely would not vaccinate my children at this point. Even if they need to stay home. At some point someone will figure something out.

Yup. You got that right.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics