Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO stylish size 3x black skirt in lakewood

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 4:38 pm
im looking for an everyday, regular or midi length black skirt that I can wear everyday to work. I love pleats.

does anyone know of any stores in lakewood that would have something for me? or a specific skirt?

tia

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 5:03 pm
This might sound crazy, but if you want pleats, try the uniform store. They have beautiful black pleated skirts and have a wide range of sizes & lengths (and they can often order other sizes). I know some very large high school girls and they all have skirts.

mommy2x

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 5:06 pm
I am pretty sure I saw in Brooklyn southwest some 3x on Sunday. Pleated short and midi.

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 5:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
im looking for an everyday, regular or midi length black skirt that I can wear everyday to work. I love pleats.

does anyone know of any stores in lakewood that would have something for me? or a specific skirt?

tia

Important question (although it doesn’t affect my above suggestion): Do you mean a real 3X (26/28/30 range) or a frum 3X (in some places as small as a 20/22)?

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 6:19 pm
Rebecca in seagull square has larger sizes. You should be able to find there.

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 6:42 pm
Fame has up to 3x. I got a lot of nice skirts there, including a copy of the popular pleated skirt.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 6:49 pm
I've seen in Woman's Wardrobe on Canterbury.

amother
Mayflower

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:11 pm
amother [ Latte ] wrote:
Fame has up to 3x. I got a lot of nice skirts there, including a copy of the popular pleated skirt.

Do you know if it real 3X? I'm probably currently a size 16 and going to Jewish stores is depressing.

Fabulous

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:12 pm
amother [ Mayflower ] wrote:
Do you know if it real 3X? I'm probably currently a size 16 and going to Jewish stores is depressing.

Yeah it’s not a real 3x in most of their skirts

jellybelly94

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:35 pm
Try mia mod.com they are size inclusive and have a purple line as well that gives more room. Check out their website they have a super super flattering black pleated skirt and it's only around 50 buks!!

amother
Vanilla

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 7:56 pm
amother [ Mayflower ] wrote:

Junee’s has one that’s a real plus size, 1,2,3x

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:20 pm
amother [ Apple ] wrote:
Important question (although it doesn’t affect my above suggestion): Do you mean a real 3X (26/28/30 range) or a frum 3X (in some places as small as a 20/22)?

frum 3x!

thanks... im feeling slightly better knowing its not a real 3x lol

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:21 pm
jellybelly94 wrote:
Try mia mod.com they are size inclusive and have a purple line as well that gives more room. Check out their website they have a super super flattering black pleated skirt and it's only around 50 buks!!

thanks!
do u have a link?

penguin

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 8:32 pm
Can anyone include price ranges on the suggestions above? Thanks!

amother
Daphne

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 1:24 am
A real 3x is 24(-26 sometimes). Not 28/30. That's 4-5x. I've been 3x most of my life, so I know what the real sizes are, and almost never shop Jewish (bec I can't!)

I recently went down to a real 20 and was soooo depressed that I only fit into 4x in the Jewish store in my neighborhood. I was grateful they had something that fit me, but really?? 4x?? I lost 80 lbs and still have to buy a 4x??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics