Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Help!!!

Ravenclaw

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:49 am
I officially trained my son two months ago. But he has been having accidents almost daily since. He gets the concept, he goes more than not, and I thought with time he would get better.
But it isn’t. Most accidents are at home, but he probably has two a week at cheder. And they are going to send him out and I can’t afford to stop working.

What do I do?!

Either I say he isn’t ready, put him back in diapers (he is turning 3 end of January) and find a playgroup for him. It does feel weird though, because when will I train him again? And won’t that make it worse?

My other option is to get professional help. But what? When? Where?

Or do I take a week off work, retrain him and hope it sticks this time around?

Classicookie

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 10:56 am
By daylie do you mean once a day or possibly more have Accident twice a week in school is really not a lot I wouldn’t Put back in diapers for that.

amother
Impatiens

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 11:04 am
I would not put him back in diapers! Look into getting a potty watch, or ask if they can take him to the bathroom at certain intervals throughout the day. It's totally normal for a kid that age who is newly trained to need some guidance from the teacher.

Ravenclaw

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:38 pm
Once a day, so usually that once a day happens at home. So ends up happening twice a week in cheder. But let’s say yesterday it happened FOUR times throughout day. Was first time that happened, but still.
I guess it’s been two months so I expected it to be ok by now.
What can I do though?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training