Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tights Help

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 8:02 am
So I bought new tights (Melas) and the top keeps rolling down it’s so annoying. They’re not control top and honestly I’d prefer to get control top. My question is if I’m getting control top do I need to get the next size up? Or they won’t roll down cuz they’re control top? I thought that these fit me because there seems to be enough material to pull them up my waist. I don’t want them to be too big and get saggy by the legs. What do you suggest?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 1:03 pm
Bump

amother
Currant

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 4:31 pm
I usually go up a size when wearing control top. But that's because I don't like it that tight on top and I'm tall so no issues with it bunching up. If you're on the shorter side I would say stay with the same size so you don't have bunching at the ankles.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 4:45 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
I usually go up a size when wearing control top. But that's because I don't like it that tight on top and I'm tall so no issues with it bunching up. If you're on the shorter side I would say stay with the same size so you don't have bunching at the ankles.

I am short. So you’re saying if I switch to control top I won’t have the issue of it rolling down on the top?

finallyamommy

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 5:00 pm
I wear Melas, no control top, and they don't roll down. Are you sure you’re wearing the right size?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 5:32 pm
finallyamommy wrote:
I wear Melas, no control top, and they don't roll down. Are you sure you’re wearing the right size?

well that’s what I’m trying to figure out….

jflower

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 5:48 pm
My guess is that the tights aren't long enough for your torso and therefore are rolling down. You can try buying one pair of the next size up to see if that makes a difference.

amother
Aster

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:33 pm
I had the same issue last year. I am also short. I found a brand on amazon that has been working for me this year.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....b00df

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 6:48 am
amother [ Aster ] wrote:
I had the same issue last year. I am also short. I found a brand on amazon that has been working for me this year.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....b00df

Thanks! It’s funny because I looked at reviews for people around my height and I saw someone mention that it rolls down

ra_mom

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 8:31 am
If they're rolling down, you need to size up.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 9:12 am
ra_mom wrote:

Ok thanks

ladYdI

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 9:19 am
Bingo has great tights and pantyhose for a great price

amother
Aster

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 1:01 pm
ra_mom wrote:

I didnt find that too be true. Going up a size made them baggy and long. Sometimes the brand doesnt work for the body type.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics