Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Have you personally developed any new
Previous  1  2  3  4

Did you get a new diagnosis since you vaccinated?
Yes, I did  
 6%  [ 12 ]
No, I did not  
 55%  [ 106 ]
I have not vaccinated yet  
 37%  [ 72 ]
Total Votes : 190

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 6:52 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Nope. Repeating that lie doesn't make it true.

If you died in a car accident, and had covid, you died in a car accident.

If you had cancer, but died of covid, you died of covid.

They were videos of quite a few government officials who said otherwise.
You must’ve not seen them

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 8:09 pm
amother [ Lightyellow ] wrote:
My theory on the vaccine is that if you have any issue at all, it will make it worse at least temporarily. If you are prone to migraines you will get severe headaches temporarily etc. I have had an issue with pins and needles and tingling that comes and goes but that I never checked out. 1 week after my first pfizer shot I had a big flare up and had to take medication to get relief. Bh it was only temporary. The second point I want to make is that you should take an antibody test before getting the vaccine because if you have alot of antibodies and then take the vaccine you could end up with too many antibodies and that can trigger an auto immune reaction.

I'm prone to migraines and have had 3 doses of the Pfizer (Israel, volunteer guinea pig for the booster). I did not have worse migraines, or more frequent migraines, or any migraines not due to the usual causes, after any of the shots.

amother
Garnet

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 8:31 pm
English3 wrote:
Simple, your more likely to die from covid than cancer.

Are you serious or sarcastic?

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 9:33 pm
If you are on the fence, you should watch this even though it’s long.

BS”D
Beis Din Meeting on Corona Vaccine October 26
8 hours of expert testimony

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2df6.....?dl=0

amother
Viola

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 9:39 pm
Two men in my community died in the past few weeks, r"l, both in their low fifties. Both sudden deaths, both had seemed completely fine, had even gone to work and were at work when it happened. Assumed to be sudden heart attacks or strokes. One had just gotten the third vaccine, the other had received two. Heartbreaking and devestating.

amother
Garnet

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 10:12 pm
amother [ Viola ] wrote:
Two men in my community died in the past few weeks, r"l, both in their low fifties. Both sudden deaths, both had seemed completely fine, had even gone to work and were at work when it happened. Assumed to be sudden heart attacks or strokes. One had just gotten the third vaccine, the other had received two. Heartbreaking and devestating.

Assuming a person who had to take a third booster is not completely healthy

amother
Viola

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 10:17 pm
amother [ Garnet ] wrote:
Assuming a person who had to take a third booster is not completely healthy

He was overweight, which is a risk factor for covid. Who knows, maybe he had high blood pressure. His death was a huge shock. As frum Jews, we believe that everything is meant to be however, from derech hateva, it seems fair to ask whether the booster caused his death.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 10:19 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:

BS”D

Omg, am watching. Thank you so much for sharing!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 10:31 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:

BS”D

I dont know who you are or how you got this but thank you so much for sharing.

Please anyone who is impatient to watch it, please watch the last few minutes, around 7:42:00 until the end. It is a halachic game changer.

amother
Garnet

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 10:49 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I dont know who you are or how you got this but thank you so much for sharing.

Please anyone who is impatient to watch it, please watch the last few minutes, around 7:42:00 until the end. It is a halachic game changer.

Can you please summarize?

amother
Celeste

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 11:54 pm
amother [ Mintcream ] wrote:
I am super-super-pro-vax! However, whilst I accept that there are possible downsides, it's important to remember that these events may have happened regardless.

An example is the person who died just BEFORE first vaccination. Family member said he(or she) was relieved it wasn't shortly after vaccination, otherwise the vaccine would have been blamed.

We can say the same about hundreds of thousands of people who died of Covid. According to data on the CDC website, only 5% of all people who have died of Covid did not have a comorbidity. That’s 95% (!) who had another life threatening condition when they died - yet the records show they died of Covid.

amother
Hunter

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 12:08 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
No.

They had the vaccine, and they had a health issue.

Maybe its related. Maybe its not.

You're assuming that everything that happens even months after a vaccine must be vaccine-related.

For how long is everything presumed to be a vaccine reaction? 3 months? 6 months? 12 years?

We have no idea. Thats the whole point!! These things are tracked LONG term for other vaccines amd compared to a control group. Now there is no control group to compare to. If Biden has his way and every child and adult takes it, we will never know if the increase in cancer, strokes, blood clots etc. is from the vaccine or something else.
Its absolutely maddening.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 1:20 am
My uncle had a stroke the morning after his 2nd dose. B"H it was minor and he recovered.

As for me, I had COVID in January and had terrible exhaustion and depression for months. The vaccine helped significantly with both of these issues..just sayin.

amother
Steelblue

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 5:09 am
I got covid and first vaccine 2 days apart. Since then I was exhausted and tired for several months, now most foods taste horrible. I guess it could be from the vaccine, but these symptoms are common after covid.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics