Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
ISO good gentle dentist

meeze

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 12:19 pm
I'm looking for a good dentist that is gentle and doesn't have this "I'm the doctor here" attitude. I'm extremely sensitive with my teeth and need a lot of work done.
Could u recommend a gentle, patient dentist with good experience?
Brooklyn area
Takes medicaid

Thank you

Last edited by meeze on Wed, Oct 27 2021, 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 2:11 pm
I think you'll get more traffic if you put Brooklyn in your subject line. Here's a rewrite to refit it all:
Need help, ISO of good gentle dentist, Brooklyn. (Everyone knows that's NY.)
Hatzlacha!

my mama

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 4:10 pm
Little Tooth Pediatric Dentistry in Green Point
(718) 230-7676

I was there half a year ago and they were a small quiet place. I have been recommending them since. I went back yesterday and they hired another dentist, but she is super nice as well. The hygienists are amazing, the reception staff is exceptionally nice, and everything is super clean.

lossetes

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 4:51 pm
my mama wrote:
(718) 230-7676

I was there half a year ago and they were a small quiet place. I have been recommending them since. I went back yesterday and they hired another dentist, but she is super nice as well. The hygienists are amazing, the reception staff is exceptionally nice, and everything is super clean.
I heard of Dr joseph lichter being great but I never had him because he doesnt take my insurance. I used Dr Mermelstein from park slope and really liked him. He is very calm and sensitive to your pain. 718 499 5323

sarah14

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 4:57 pm
Dr bruck accepts United healthcare very gentle. He’s in Boro park

meeze

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 8:09 pm
my mama wrote:
(718) 230-7676

Thanks. Does he take medicaid? Also, is this only for pediatric or for adults too?

meeze

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 1:35 am
Bump

meeze

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 3:12 pm
Bump

meeze

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 12:55 pm
Bump

meeze

Post Sat, Oct 30 2021, 10:17 pm
Bumping this thread again m.
Need more references pls.
Ty

mdogzz

Post Sat, Oct 30 2021, 10:33 pm
I know you want Brooklyn but Ragoni Singla in Manhattan is amazing and all of her staff are super nice. Her phone number is 212-486-7574 I'm not sure if she takes medicaid but you can ask her. I know she also has a really cheap payment plan like 90 dollars for two cleanings and x-rays.

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 12:09 am
mdogzz wrote:
I know you want Brooklyn but Ragoni Singla in Manhattan is amazing and all of her staff are super nice. Her phone number is 212-486-7574 I'm not sure if she takes medicaid but you can ask her. I know she also has a really cheap payment plan like 90 dollars for two cleanings and x-rays.

I prefer brooklyn but thank you anyways.
Please, everyone, who do you use that u would highly recommend?

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 10:37 am
Bump

gold21

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 10:39 am
Dentists make very little money on Medicaid. Most good dentists don't take it.

sarah14

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 10:56 am
sarah14 wrote:
Dr bruck accepts United healthcare very gentle. He’s in Boro park

Did you look into dr bruck? I’m extremely satisfied w his service

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 2:41 pm
Ill try. Whats dr brucks number?

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 3:07 pm
meeze wrote:
Ill try. Whats Dr Brucks number?

I was unhappy with Bruck. I switched to smile by design by McDonald and N. Seen them a few times already, and no complaints bh. As part of a new patient paperwork, they ask if you're afraid of dentists/ever had a bad experience/sensitivity, etc. I was very impressed with that. They put into my chart the preferences I specified so it pops up when they open my chart. They also do a lot more thorough cleaning than I ever had at multiple dentists I've been to as a child or adult.
One thing that may not work for everyone- they do a full mouth of dental xrays for new patients. They probably took 15 or so pictures (possibly less, but sure felt like that).

meeze

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 3:08 pm
yidisheh mama wrote:
I was unhappy with Bruck. I switched to smile by design by McDonald and N. Seen them a few times already, and no complaints bh. As part of a new patient paperwork, they ask if you're afraid of dentists/ever had a bad experience/sensitivity, etc. I was very impressed with that. They put into my chart the preferences I specified so it pops up when they open my chart. They also do a lot more thorough cleaning than I ever had at multiple dentists I've been to as a child or adult.
One thing that may not work for everyone- they do a full mouth of dental xrays for new patients. They probably took 15 or so pictures (possibly less, but sure felt like that).

Can u tell me more abt this place? Do they take medicaid? Do they take a panoramic x ray? Is it new or old office?

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 3:24 pm
meeze wrote:
Can u tell me more abt this place? Do they take medicaid? Do they take a panoramic x ray? Is it new or old office?

I have united healthcare community plan, so yes, they take Medicaid based insurances. I don't know what other medicaid managed care plans they accept, so it's always worth checking before making an appointment...
It's not brand new, but seems newish and modern.
They have panoramic xray on site, but they use regular xray for most dental visits to check for cavities. They did a panoramic for me to see if my wisdom teeth need to be removed, otherwise I wouldn't have known that they even have it.

Edited to add a link to the insurances they accept. Just found it on their site:
https://smilebydesigndental.co.....nces/

zaq

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 1:03 pm
Dr. Jacques Doueck · 563 Kings Hwy. Brooklyn, NY 11223. (718) 339-7982. Shomer Shabbos.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics