Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Zvill Rebbe in Yerushalayim

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 11:13 am
A couple of years ago I did a popular segulah of visiting the grave of the Zviller Rebbe Monday, Thursday, Monday to be mispallel for a shidduch. (You can daven for anything you'd like of course) I got engaged about 2 months later. I promised to publicize it, and can't remember if I did...
So here it is!! Thank you OP of the previous thread for giving me courage!

Simchas and Nachas by all!

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jul 05 2023, 11:12 pm
Mazel tov to the OP!

Technical question, please just reply if you know for sure the answer to my Q vs speculation- & I realize there's merit in general to davening with kavana to Hashem by kivrei tzadikim.

But is the segula davka for a consecutive Mon-Thur-Mon? Wondering, for instance for vistors to Israel who let's say could only feasibly go on a Thur-Mon-Thur, if anyone has heard if this as being in sync with this particular segula? Tyia

theoneandonly

Post Thu, Jul 06 2023, 1:11 am
amother Brown wrote:
Mazel tov to the OP!

Technical question, please just reply if you know for sure the answer to my Q vs speculation- & I realize there's merit in general to davening with kavana to Hashem by kivrei tzadikim.

But is the segula davka for a consecutive Mon-Thur-Mon? Wondering, for instance for vistors to Israel who let's say could only feasibly go on a Thur-Mon-Thur, if anyone has heard if this as being in sync with this particular segula? Tyia

There's obviously merit to davening by kivrei tzaddikim always, but this particular segula is to go to the zviller rebbe's kever on consecutive mon-thurs-mon, ask for only one specific thing, and then publicize if you were answered.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational