Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Article in Jerusalem Post

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 5:19 pm
https://m.jpost.com/health-and.....83753

Coincidence that this was in the paper today after the discussion in the locked post..

Not interested in starting the discussion again, I just thought it was funny timing.

amother
Lotus

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 5:31 pm
Wow. Just....wow. Brilliant article Thumbs Up

amother
Zinnia

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 5:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://m.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/did-israel-harm-ties-with-diaspora-jews-by-closings-doors-during-covid-analysis-683753

Coincidence that this was in the paper today after the discussion in the locked post..

Not interested in starting the discussion again, I just thought it was funny timing.

Creeeepy.

Almost as if the author is on this board. If so I would like to connect with her. We are colleagues. Smile

amother
Hibiscus

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 5:46 pm
Makes me feel a little bit better. I've been really sad about not being able to go to Israel. Not criticizing, demanding change, or being angry, but I appreciate someone acknowledging that it hurts.

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 6:41 pm
Really validated me that article. And it didn't even cover how Isreal treated students at the beginning of the pandemic and how some students are still treated. (I think students over a certain age can't go to Israel)

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 7:05 pm
amother [ Zinnia ] wrote:
Creeeepy.

Almost as if the author is on this board. If so I would like to connect with her. We are colleagues. Smile

Na. I'm the OP of that thread. I didn't know about the article but clearly lots of people feel like I do.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics