Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Update on "Roadblocks"

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 5:00 am
Hi I dont buy the Ami
would you mind to give me an update since chava went to the states when her father wasnt well and Sholom is trying to reach her and her cell dies...

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Oct 15 2021, 8:23 am
He ends up coming out on furlough with the help of his sister shifra who signs the papers.
This makes chava really upset.

Her father is basically fine and tells chava that he is buying her a house across the street from them and he secured a place in a prestigious kollel for Shalom when he gets out. Chava is upset that her father is trying to run her life again.

Then her father tells her that he told his secretary that she will be working on the company and he basically bulldozes chava into starting this intense job that she hates.

Shalom calls her father to see how he is feeling and he tells Shalom that he got him a spot in the kollel and Shalom seems fine with it, which surprises chava. Shalom explains that his pride has gotten him into trouble before so now he is just going to put his pride away.

Chava learns from her father's secretary that her father is planning to have her stay in the states, even though she had been planning to return to Israel in a week.

(I am a week behind so I don't know what happened last week. )

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 3:17 pm
Thank you !!!

amother
Mulberry

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 9:11 pm
Anyone have an update? I didn’t read it since that week ^
Thanks

Dandelion21

Post Sat, Oct 16 2021, 10:34 pm
Chava tells her father she will not be taking the job since she is going back to Israel and the father accuses her of throwing everything back in his face. She calls dr isaacs who tells her to tell her father that she is no place to make rash decisions yet she still has time for her husband to be released

amother
Hosta

Post Mon, Oct 25 2021, 10:48 pm
Can anyone update since that week?
Thank you!

amother
Hosta

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 8:27 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club