Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Upcoming kids vaccine- nauseous about what future will be
Previous  1  2  3

pause

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 10:11 am
imasinger wrote:
I will make a bet with anyone who wants, of $18 to the tzedaka of your choice, that the current iteration of Covid vaccine will not become mandatory for children in any free country, within the next 5 years.

I hope I'm wrong but NYS or at minimum NYC will likely mandate it.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 11:03 am
Those people who want to vaccinate their children can be the test cases for the rest of society. I am generally in favor of most childhood vaccines but some of my grandchildren are taking it slowly for a good reason. I think that the vaccine schedule needs an overhaul anyway.
We are not intending to give the Covid vaccine to our family's age 5 to 11 children at this time. I think that frum schools will probably have ways to skirt this mandate but I have a feeling that if NYC mandates something and really enforces it, kids will be bussed outside the area for school.

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 12:09 pm
Imasinger, do you live in ny? Are you aware of these 2 facts?

1 - Gov Hochul last week urged all parents to make appointments with their children's pediatrician for this week to give their 5 year Olds the vaccine and strongly stated that all pediatricians must agree to make said appointments. It is already mandatory for all college students to take the vaccine. You can see how the wind is blowing...

2 - Eric Adam's, who is the leading contender to become the next Mayor in nyc in January, has clearly stated he is planning to make the covid vaccine mandatory for all school age children.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 12:04 am
[u]"Two choices. Go with it and believe Hashem will protect your children from any associated issues OR pull your kids out of school and homeschool if necessary to avoid it -even if it has social repercussions. Whatever you do - don't be full of fear and stress. Doesn't help your kids and will make you sick for sure."

Though I am absolutely coming from the opposite vaccination angle, we did what you described above - for the exact opposite reason. Because we knew several people who died of Covid R"L, and had health risks of our own, we took it very seriously and waited until one by one we were vaccinated to rejoin society. Our older kids are vaccinated and back in school. My younger kids havent been in in-person school since March 2020. But they have had excellent zoom school and play hours outdoors daily with friends. We are thrilled to vaccinate them and pray it will be good beH. Homeschooling can work if need be. And the new normal established back then in March set the tone for a calmer home and calmer parents. Each mother has to respect her personal limits and sentiments and find the context that you can live with calmly.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 12:30 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
If everyone thought like this and no one would be willing to give their kids "new" vaccines, the new ones would never become "old" and there never would be enough data for them to be considered totally safe. It basically arrests medical development.
What about new medications or new operation techniques? If no one ever was willing to try them, mankind would medically remain stuck on the level of 2021 for the rest of time. What if people had stopped trusting new treatments in the 19th century? We'd have no antibiotics, no cancer treatments, no modern operations. No CTs. No MRIs. The list goes on.

Covid is not cancer, polio or measles.

Kids have statistically zero risk while there are more deaths and injuries from this vax then from all other vaccines put together for 30 years.

It is insane to vaccinate yr kids.

And government does not care about yr health.
Government cares about the millions $$$ of bribes/donations from pharmaceutical industry.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 12:38 am
Nyc is going to mandate it by January for age 5. Calling it now.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics