Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
PSA awesome kitchen faucet!

torquoise

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:10 pm
Just want to share, in case anyone is looking for a great kitchen faucet.
We have 2 of these for about a year, and I can't get over how amazing they are. I was skeptical, since they're only $50 and can't pronounce the company name. They are amazing quality. Rock solid, strong water pressure. The turbo/power setting is so strong, it's like power washing your dishes.
I've tried Moen and Hampton bay from home Depot. The water pressure was terrible. They felt like cheap junk compared to this one.
I installed both myself. Was super easy. The hardest part was fitting myself into the cabinet under the sink, lol.

Limited-time deal: PAKING Kitchen Faucet, Kitchen Sink Faucet, Sink Faucet, Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucets with Pull-Down Sprayer, Stainless Steel Bar Kitchen Faucet, Sweep Spray https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0.....XFNSN

chili-n-cholent

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 1:56 pm
What's the material like? Does it feel really strong or plastic coated with stainless steel type?

torquoise

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 3:03 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
What's the material like? Does it feel really strong or plastic coated with stainless steel type?

Feels very solid. Completely stainless steel.
The black button on the faucet head is plastic, but it's strong, clicks firmly when switching from stream to spray.

ddmom

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 3:44 pm
Tysm for the recommendation! I have to replace one of my kitchen faucet.
Is the cold water and hot water well separated to wash dishes on shabbos?
My tub has only one spout for both hot and cold and it's never really cold.we don't use it on shabbos. I wonder if I would have the same problem with this one.
Right now I have 2 knobs.

torquoise

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 6:10 pm
ddmom wrote:
My tub has only one spout for both hot and cold and it's never really cold.we don't use it on shabbos. I wonder if I would have the same problem with this one.

If you keep the lever pushed all the way back, it will only give you cold water. But I usually try to turn off the hot water for Shabbos, just to be sure. The lever is pretty easy to move, esp for kids.

momX4

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 6:47 pm
Thank you so much!!
Question- do you have a soap pump attachment? It doesn't look like this brand has a soap pump option

torquoise

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 10:51 pm
momX4 wrote:
Thank you so much!!
Question- do you have a soap pump attachment? It doesn't look like this brand has a soap pump option

I don't have one nor remember seeing one from this company, but any stainless steel one should match

Iymnok

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 1:09 am
ddmom wrote:

You may have a lever to turn off all your hot water in your home. We do that every Shabbos.

miami85

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 1:11 am
We have a similar faucet in our house and we bought an extra faucet head for pesach. Was so nice to have the sprayer over pesach.

GLUE

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 3:27 am
I need something with two handles, if I had to manually turn off the hot water every week it would not get done.

Anyone know of a two handle faucet that has a hi sprout? I don't want one that goes up and then curves down.

Chayalle

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 11:03 am
Did you use this faucet with the plate it comes with? I'm looking to use it for granite countertops, with only one hole, and wondering if it works well for that.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 10:39 am
OP I'm really very happy with these faucets (got two for my new kitchen sinks). Thanks very much for the rec!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars