Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Whats purpose of this, inside Camuto Packable Down Jacket?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 3:26 pm
Whats the purpose of this on the inside of this Camuto Packable Down Jacket (just near the inside of the front zipper?

Please see photo

It has two rectangular pieces of material sewn in on the inside front of the jacket, on both the right and the left.

One is 2 layers and has a zipper, so its a zippered inner pocket (the side with the white tag).

One is only 1 layer of fabric, with no zipper. My hand can go right through it. Whats this extra piece of fabric, sewn onto the inside of the jacket, that seems to have no purpose?

tia

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 3:31 pm
I can't see what you're referring to but often packable jackets come with an attached flap of fabric that kind of flips into a zippered pouch that you call roll/fold the jacket into - not a separate obvious pouch that gets lost.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 3:43 pm
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:
I can't see what you're referring to but often packable jackets come with an attached flap of fabric that kind of flips into a zippered pouch that you call roll/fold the jacket into - not a separate obvious pouch that gets lost.

This one came with a pouch.

Anyhow, its open on 2 sides, so its not much of a pouch.

zaq

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 4:00 pm
I can't see the photo but it's probably a loop to stuff your hat or scarf into when hanging the jacket up.

You could put your keys or transit card on a carabiner and hang it on this loop.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 01 2021, 9:44 pm
zaq wrote:
I can't see the photo but it's probably a loop to stuff your hat or scarf into when hanging the jacket up.

You could put your keys or transit card on a carabiner and hang it on this loop.

I cant put anything in that I dont want to lose. Its open on two sides, and when wearing the coat or when its hung up, anything would fall right out, its open on the top and bottom.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 3:14 pm
I assume someone who owns this jacket answered my question on Amazon:

"Doesn’t seem to be a purpose. Missed opportunity for another pocket. Maybe you could run a suspended thru it. Lol." (I think they meant a suspender) LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics