Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
What can I send to school for birthday?
Previous  1  2

mommy2x

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 9:34 pm
I would send in a chatchka prize. They are 2 year olds and will feel special giving out a slinky. Another option is a pass the present with chatchkas if the morah wants it to be really special. They can learn the concept of the game and play by every birthday and get a prize. 2 year olds don't need food. Slap bracelets, flashlights, a slinky... All fun and special for 2 year olds. Why does the party have to include food? Kids can sing happy birthday and give out a prize. Maybe a juice box with a prize taped on? I think just a prize is fine and very cute for that age!

amother
Opal

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 9:36 pm
There's actually a company that makes cupcakes called something along the lines of school safe or something. Theyre really good and theyre apparently allergy friendly for schools.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 11:46 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Make egg free cupcakes. You can substitute flax or chia seeds for eggs and it works fine. Google for exact proportions. They won't show unless the cupcakes are white. Maybe banana? For this age group I would make minis and maybe have some extra for the few kids who actually finish them. It looks like icing isn't a problem per your list so ice them nicely. Decorate with lits of multicolored sprinkles. If you want to be healthier don't ice them.

Please don’t do use this substitution without confirming that there’s no allergy to the seeds. Flax and chia seeds are major allergens (I believe in the sesame family but not sure.)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics