Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bluetooth earpiece for phone

seeker

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 5:00 pm
Is there an actual difference between the expensive brands and the cheap ones? Anyone have a recommendation?

The one I had from years ago is no longer sold. It was plantronics brand and they are pretty pricey now. But if the $20 no-name brands are garbage then I'd pay up.

bsy

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 6:12 pm
I think I have aukey. They're not expensive but may be more than 20

Coke Slurpee

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 6:41 pm
Hi,
I used to Plantronics M70 Bluetooth for years. And was very very happy with it. The difference I find between the older Bluetooth earpieces, by Plantronics like the M70/M90 and the newer earbuds, is the noise cancellation. When my M70 died, and I saw that the price went way up. I tried the newer cheaper earbuds, but I never felt comfortable with the noise cancellation in my ear, it just felt funny. In the end I bought a M90 from Best buy, it's still more expensive than the platronics M70 I bought years ago, but it has the same look and feel, and it's not as expensive as it is on amazon.

srbmom

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 7:22 pm
I bought this one for DH about a month ago and he's thrilled with it. He had a Plantronics for a few years before this one and does not see any difference. He also said the battery time is amazing.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....fe397
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics