Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Flat stomach-possible? how *should* I look @9 months PP?
Previous  1  2

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 7:02 pm
the body definitely changes and don't forget that you're older, too. it's not so easy

amother
Garnet

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 7:30 pm
Check if you have a diastasis recti

amother
Black

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 7:42 pm
amother [ Vanilla ] wrote:
And then you won't want to ruin the perfect body you worked so hard to get back knowing from experience how pregnancy will wreck it.

Actually in my experience, once I knew I could do it, I wasn’t scared about it anymore. After every pregnancy- and I’ve had three children Baruch Hashem- my weight goes down.

“For every woman who hates her stretch marks there’s another who wishes she had them.”

I have three beautiful children. I am 5”6, 122-125 lbs, size 4. I am thinner now than when I got married. But. Big but. My stomach has loose skin that won’t go away. I had diastasis and I did make the gap smaller but the loose skin is there to stay, barring surgery.

I wear leggings and tights that rise above my belly so I don’t have to see it often. I have some lingerie that’s that style too.
I do lots of diastasis safe exercises that has really toned my core. I also do weights in addition to cardio- I think a toned body looks great, no matter what size!

I do low impact or short workouts - or really fun dance workouts.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 8:39 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Actually in my experience, once I knew I could do it, I wasn’t scared about it anymore. After every pregnancy- and I’ve had three children Baruch Hashem- my weight goes down.

“For every woman who hates her stretch marks there’s another who wishes she had them.”

I have three beautiful children. I am 5”6, 122-125 lbs, size 4. I am thinner now than when I got married. But. Big but. My stomach has loose skin that won’t go away. I had diastasis and I did make the gap smaller but the loose skin is there to stay, barring surgery.

I wear leggings and tights that rise above my belly so I don’t have to see it often. I have some lingerie that’s that style too.
I do lots of diastasis safe exercises that has really toned my core. I also do weights in addition to cardio- I think a toned body looks great, no matter what size!

I do low impact or short workouts - or really fun dance workouts.
what dance workouts do u do?

amother
Black

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 9:00 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
what dance workouts do u do?

I really really enjoy Madfit’s 10-15 minute dance workouts on YouTube.

gootlfriends

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 9:31 pm
I am not saying give up but most people never go back to pre baby completely. Your bones shifted, might not shift back even with exercise. The female human body isn't designed to look the same after a baby. I don't like many aspect that have changed but I can't control it. As mentioned, buy some clothes that do fit you. Embrace whatever change you can. And you might get huge with your next one even if you are in great shape right before. Learn to love what you have. And enjoy your delicious baby.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise