Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Antibody treatment, pros and cons

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 7:38 am
I just tested positive. I heard lots of people saying to take the antibody treatment straight away. I was reading up on it and was scary to read all the possible side affects.
Do you feel it’s important to do? If you did it did you have any side affects?

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 7:50 am
Tell us a little about yourself.

Are you vaccinated?
Are you overweight?
What is your age range?

If you don't want to take monoclonal, you could also follow the zelenko protocol.

My brother who recently tested positive, he's thin and in his early 20s, did not take monoclonal. He was fine. B"H. My sister who recently tested positive, she's thin and in her early 30s, tried to get monoclonal but they had a hard time getting the drip started because she was dehydrated and her veins were narrow, so she didn't get the full amount. She was fine. B"H.

Feel good!

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 8:06 am
If you are high risk, there have been little downsides. If you are low risk, it might be unnecessary.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 8:54 am
I’m high 30’s and yes I’m overweight. Right now overall I’m feeling ok. I have a bad cough. Not sure though if it will get worse or basically stay like this. Don’t know if I should risk it?

amother
Tanzanite

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 8:58 am
What do they say are side effects?
I took it because I was pregnant and Dr wanted me to take it.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 9:38 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m high 30’s and yes I’m overweight. Right now overall I’m feeling ok. I have a bad cough. Not sure though if it will get worse or basically stay like this. Don’t know if I should risk it?

Overweight and high 30's, yes, I think take it. My opinion. What side effects did you see listed that you are nervous about? Most people I know who took it early had few side effects. I think when people took it later they had more side effects. Just anecdotally.

Would you do the zelenko protocol or not your thing?

amother
Maple

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 9:57 am
OP, I took the Zelenko vitamins and was still sick so I took the antibody treatment. It worked excellent but I'm a bit nervous being that it's a new thing. Thinking back, I would rather take ivermectin right away and go with the Zelenko protocol.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 10:16 am
What’s the zelenko protocol? Is it just the vitamins? I’m taking vit c, d and zinc

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 10:41 am
If you wouldn’t take the vaccine because it’s new hasn’t been tested on enough people then definitely don’t take the monoclonal antibodies!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 10:51 am
Question is if it’s something that could save me from getting really sick?

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 10:54 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What’s the zelenko protocol? Is it just the vitamins? I’m taking vit c, d and zinc

No, that is not the protocol. The protocol includes ivermectin. Try to get in touch with a doctor that uses his protocol. You can get in touch with Dr Zelenko himself via TeleHealth, or get in touch with any of the FLCCC doctors via TeleHealth.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 11:00 am
If I’m feeling overall not so bad, just a cough and a little weak, could I wait it out or should I do things now?

amother
Maple

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 11:10 am
I would do things now ASAP. Ivermectin is not dangerous at all. Better safe then sorry. I heard Dr Zelenko say that he did not send any patients to the hospital in the last 6 months BH and he treated thousands. He says to treat right away is the key.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 11:11 am
How do I get a hold of dr zelenco?

crema

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 1:08 pm
My doctor recommends everyone, regardless, if they test positive, to do the monoclonal antibody treatment, because of this strain of covid. Also, younger people are getting much sicker from this strain. It's best to do it right away and not wait, say within the first week of symptoms. You will be at the hospital and the nurses are trained to treat any type of side effects immediately. So, there is not a very likely scenario of any serious consequences of getting hurt by it. My husband took the treatment and did not have any sort of side effect from it. BH he recovered completely. Now he has his own antibodies.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 2:01 pm
There don't seem to be cons from the treatment. I would do it. Refuah shleima!

tryinghard

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 2:13 pm
amother [ Maple ] wrote:
OP, I took the Zelenko vitamins and was still sick so I took the antibody treatment. It worked excellent but I'm a bit nervous being that it's a new thing. Thinking back, I would rather take ivermectin right away and go with the Zelenko protocol.

It’s not really new. The specific antibodies they are using are new. But monoclonal antibody treatment has been used for many different illnesses for about 30 years now (in increasingly effective forms).

amother
NeonPurple

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 2:39 pm
I did it. I think was very smart. Ppl go from well to very sick in seconds. I thought if can do something to prevent that I should.

Only con is if you have a High deductible it may be expensive.

They used to say antibody treatment could make you catch covid faster.
A new study that just came it said antibody treatment may prevent against covid reinfection for 8 months. That may be better then the vaccine.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 2:41 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
If you wouldn’t take the vaccine because it’s new hasn’t been tested on enough people then definitely don’t take the monoclonal antibodies!

Can you explain how this makes any sense?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics