Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Tie Ur Knot

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 4:24 pm
Does anyone have their tichels and are you happy? Do they stay put? Also whats the diffrence between teh squares and triangles

rdmom

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 4:44 pm
I have the pretied one.
It’s hit and miss.
I like the light grip better. Cuz On the full grip, it doesn’t sit right. The front curls up. Before the grip starts.

amother
Garnet

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 4:45 pm
I love their stuff. I have a few rectangular and one triangle. The triangle is basically the same as rectangle except it’s already in the shape of a triangle so no folding needed, and it comes with a velvet band so I don’t need to use any Bobby pins.

amother
Lotus

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 6:35 pm
I have a bunch of their tichels, they’re really pretty. The triangle with a sewn in grip sits really nicely and is super quick to put on, so I like those a lot. (I wear them hanging down, I don’t tuck them in always.)
The pretieds are also cute- I find that some of them have a lot of fabric in the back that my hair doesn’t fill up, but that’s something you would need to try on.
I wear mine a lot, so they’re kind of getting old-looking, and the fronts start to curl up.
(I haven’t tried their new ones yet- they say the grip is thinner and should not curl up.)

amother
Wandflower

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 7:11 pm
I have a whole bunch from them. I'm very happy. They have beautiful stiff and the girl who runs it seems really sweet

QUEENY

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 7:18 pm
I have the pre-tied . I bought it with a full grip..it's the only ones I wear now
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels