Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tired Moms-Whats your secret?
Previous  1  2

amother
Gardenia

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 7:19 pm
I second the iPad poster. Give your two year old a filtered iPad and get more sleep. You’re in survival mode between work and your babies.

Also, at four months I started sleep training the baby. By six months I started to let them cry it out. Everyone can call me criminal but none of you were going to my job on 3 hours of sleep each night for a cumulative six months. I thought I was seriously going to leave my family.

amother
Geranium

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 7:21 pm
Hi
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
I second the iPad poster. Give your two year old a filtered iPad and get more sleep. You’re in survival mode between work and your babies.

Also, at four months I started sleep training the baby. By six months I started to let them cry it out. Everyone can call me criminal but none of you were going to my job on 3 hours of sleep each night for a cumulative six months. I thought I was seriously going to leave my family.

You’re far from a criminal. You’re a wise mom.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 6:19 am
Thank you all for your tips and validation!!! (I will try the cold vitamin water, haven't tried that yet)
Bh last night was much better! Baby gave me a longer stretch and my 2 yo slept a little later this morning. Davening that this continues!

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 6:33 am
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:

How do you sleep train?
I'm hoping not to have to do it with this baby but just in case...

I'm exhausted!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics