Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Sister wives- do you watch?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:17 am
I am not suprised about Christine leaving! Do you think someone will leave next?

vintagebknyc

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:22 am
I haven’t watched recently but that does not shock me. Putting Meri aside, because she is a sad sack and kind of out of her mind, these are a bunch of smart, attractive, capable women “married” to a guy who is, for lack of a more interesting word, a spineless loser. I wouldn’t want to be married to him either.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am not suprised about Christine leaving! Do you think someone will leave next?

I used to watch it, but I don’t anymore, I don’t know where to watch it without a paid subscription!!
Mergi left a while ago, right? And now Christine? I’m not surprised….she never seemed happy, and she and kodi always had connection issues. I can’t tell you if I think anyone else will leave, because I haven’t watched in a few years.
Where can I watch it? (Without a paid subscription)

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:25 am
I havent watched that show in years. I didnt realize it was still on. Wow.

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:40 am
I feel like Janelle isn't interested in a romantic/ s-xual relationship with Kody and is therefore fine with the status quo. Meri is just a mess, and should have left a long time ago. Robyn is getting her needs met in the relationship, so she's gonna hang around. So I guess it made sense that it was Christine that left. I got the sense that Christine was interested in having a romantic/s-xual relationship, so I guess it makes sense that she got frustrated that she wasn't getting her needs met with Kody. I hope Meri leaves next.

naomi2

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:56 am
I feel like this is all Robyn's fault. Things really fell apart after they married. The energy was just off between all of them after that

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 8:00 am
naomi2 wrote:
I feel like this is all Robyn's fault. Things really fell apart after they married. The energy was just off between all of them after that

I agree. I rewatched the first episode last night. Kody was so full of light and joyful. Now he looks awful, permanently frowning and has such a bitter angry air about him .

I feel awful for all the women. He's horrible to meri, has nothing s-xual at all with janelle and refused to give christine the attention she needs.
It's all about Robyn.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 8:05 am
naomi2 wrote:

It's all Kody's fault. For wanting another sister wife. He crushed the entire dynamic and killed his triangle of wives.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 9:47 am
amother [ Moonstone ] wrote:
I feel like Janelle isn't interested in a romantic/ s-xual relationship with Kody and is therefore fine with the status quo. Meri is just a mess, and should have left a long time ago. Robyn is getting her needs met in the relationship, so she's gonna hang around. So I guess it made sense that it was Christine that left. I got the sense that Christine was interested in having a romantic/s-xual relationship, so I guess it makes sense that she got frustrated that she wasn't getting her needs met with Kody. I hope Meri leaves next.

I thought Meri left already? A while ago? She got caught up in that whole cat fishing thing, and it never got better after that.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 9:52 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
I thought Meri left already? A while ago? She got caught up in that whole cat fishing thing, and it never got better after that.

She didn't leave.
She apologized to cody many times and asked for forgiveness z worked on it, tried to make it better.
Cody basically doesn't even react to her. He has zero feelings for her and treats her like garbage. But she's still trying so she's sticking around.
He is disgusting. The way he favors Robyn is so blatant it's disturbing.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 9:58 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
She didn't leave.
She apologized to cody many times and asked for forgiveness z worked on it, tried to make it better.
Cody basically doesn't even react to her. He has zero feelings for her and treats her like garbage. But she's still trying so she's sticking around.

Like I said, I haven’t watched for a while, but I thought I read somewhere that she left and had even started a relationship with someone else. Either way, I feel bad for all of them, even Robyn. Kody is a piece of dirt, who just wanted more and more and more, and the more he had, the more he destroyed it. I hope they all leave him, and start their own lives.
As an aside, since I don’t think anyone answered this, is there anywhere to watch where you don’t need a paid subscription?

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 10:04 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
She didn't leave.

Haven’t watched in a while either. That’s so sad for Meri, but good for Christine for leaving finally.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 11:09 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Like I said, I haven’t watched for a while, but I thought I read somewhere that she left and had even started a relationship with someone else. Either way, I feel bad for all of them, even Robyn. Kody is a piece of dirt, who just wanted more and more and more, and the more he had, the more he destroyed it. I hope they all leave him, and start their own lives.
As an aside, since I don’t think anyone answered this, is there anywhere to watch where you don’t need a paid subscription?

Sorry, not sure.
I watch on TLC

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 11:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sorry, not sure.
I watch on TLC

I just downloaded the TLC go app, looks like I can watch stuff there for free. Thanks!!

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 12:16 pm
Ia this reality show or fiction?

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 12:26 pm
Reality

Dreamer

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 2:02 pm
There used to be a show "My 5 Wives".
Brady, the husband seems so much finer and nicer than Kody. He was super respectful to each wife. Of course this is all what was shown on TV..
I couldn't understand why he would go back to school when he had a running business. Ended up declaring bankruptcy.
Was disappointed when they cancelled the show.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 20 2022, 12:25 pm
Bump.
Anyone still watching? Would love to discuss this season

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Dec 20 2022, 3:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
Bump.
Anyone still watching? Would love to discuss this season

I watch sometimes, when I remember

amother