Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
The front hair keeps falling on my lace top

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 6:27 pm
I have a side part on my lace top shaitel. The side pieces keeps falling in my face. Is there a way to build it up so it stays up. I always see pics with shaitels that have height. How is it staying up?

nicole81

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 6:31 pm
There's a few different things you can try, depending on the type of hair and how much height you need:

- you can clip the hair back overnight every night, that might be enough
- you can try Velcro rollers overnight
- you can gently tease the hair near the roots
- you can use a flat iron or curling iron on a low heat to direct the hair in the opposite way it's falling

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:32 pm
nicole81 wrote:
There's a few different things you can try, depending on the type of hair and how much height you need:

- you can clip the hair back overnight every night, that might be enough
- you can try Velcro rollers overnight
- you can gently tease the hair near the roots
- you can use a flat iron or curling iron on a low heat to direct the hair in the opposite way it's falling

Thanks I tried Velcro rolers..it didnt really do the trick..The shaitel is course hair and dries naturally curly..I guess I can try clipping next..too nervous to tease with the lace being so delicate.

nicole81

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 7:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks I tried Velcro rolers..it didnt really do the trick..The shaitel is course hair and dries naturally curly..I guess I can try clipping next..too nervous to tease with the lace being so delicate.

Since it's naturally curly, you can just wet it and then dry it in a way where the hair is falling in the opposite direction (like upside down... You can use a skirt hanger to figure out different angles)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels