Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Can you recommend fantastic OB in lkwd
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Azalea

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 9:00 am
I have found that RWJ is cautious but not alarmists. They will tell me when they are being cautious and when they feel something is serious. I appreciate that especially after experiencing complete negligence elsewhere. I haven't heard about a higher cesarean rate with them and they delivered my 10+ lb baby without a problem!

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 9:39 am
amother [ Azalea ] wrote:
I have found that RWJ is cautious but not alarmists. They will tell me when they are being cautious and when they feel something is serious. I appreciate that especially after experiencing complete negligence elsewhere. I haven't heard about a higher cesarean rate with them and they delivered my 10+ lb baby without a problem!

Wow! Forget them! Hats off to you that you delivered a 10 pounder without a problem bH!

Thanks for the info I will call them and see if they're taking new patients and which insurance.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries