Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Rabbi Grubner's Yeshiva in Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 9:08 pm
Looking for more info on the types of boys that go to Rabbi Grubner's Yeshiva in Lakewood. Trying to figure out if it would be a good fit for my son. Did anyone here have a son that went there? Thanks!

amother
Lotus

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:40 am
My son was there for over three years and loved it! Feel free to ask any questions you have. I would describe the type as serious boys who are not necessarily at the top of their class academically, but are dedicated to learning. Good, wholesome boys all around who follow the rules. Most go to EY after 3 years. He made amazing friends and strong connections to the Rebbeim.

PinkandYellow

Post Sat, Apr 06 2024, 11:22 pm
Hi. Looking into this yeshiva now for my son. Wondering, lotus, where your son ended up going in Israel after rabbi grubner.
Also, wondering if op ended up sending there and your experience with it.
And anyone else with input or info?

amother
Lotus

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 12:29 pm
PinkandYellow wrote:
Hi. Looking into this yeshiva now for my son. Wondering, lotus, where your son ended up going in Israel after rabbi grubner.
Also, wondering if op ended up sending there and your experience with it.
And anyone else with input or info?

Hi. My son went to R' Sholom Schechter in EY. Now married and still there in kollel!

Ima03

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 3:05 pm
I know 2 OOT boys there now. One in 3rd year beis medresh and one in 1st. I know the younger one better. Serious learner with great midos.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 10:31 pm
my son is there now. he is a good, yeshivish, solid boy with good middos BH. He came from Chaim berlin. It's less intense than CB, but has a good, solid program. He is very happy B"H and will probably go back next year.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 11:03 pm
Son there now too. Nice mix of OOT type boys who are not into shtick and brand name stuff. Strict phone policy.. no texting. Very happy with the Rabbanim and hanhalah

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Apr 14 2024, 11:08 pm
amother Gold wrote:
Son there now too. Nice mix of OOT type boys who are not into shtick and brand name stuff. Strict phone policy.. no texting. Very happy with the Rabbanim and hanhalah

it's a pretty small yeshiva (40 boys, I think?) so it's neat to "see" a fellow mom here! Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics