Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Ring wobbly

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 2:17 am
My fingers are shaped a little funny, my knuckle is almost a whole ring size larger than the part of my finger where the ring actually goes. So in order for it to get onto my finger it needs to be too big. And then it wobbles around uncomfortably. Is there any solution? I don't want to just never wear my rings but it bothers me! Wedding ring less so but I think the diamonds make my engagement ring less unstable and more wobbly.

challahchallah

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 2:21 am
You could try putting wider bands on either side of the engagement ring, or you could try a ring sizer like this:

Ring Snuggies Ring Sizer or Assorted Sizes Adjuster Set of Six Per Pack https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....630e9

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 2:25 am
But those would just make the whole ring fit smaller, and it wouldn't go on. Am I missing something? It also seems like they would add bulk (the snuggies seem to go around the whole ring) which would worsen the problem of it already banging into my next fingers too much due to being too wide in the first place.

challahchallah

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 2:28 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
But those would just make the whole ring fit smaller, and it wouldn't go on. Am I missing something? It also seems like they would add bulk (the snuggies seem to go around the whole ring) which would worsen the problem of it already banging into my next fingers too much due to being too wide in the first place.

They go on after you put the ring on, so you have the larger size you need to get it on your finger, but then it’s smaller once it’s on your finger. It wouldn’t help with the too wide problem, but it should help stability. Also, if you’re not used to rings, they will all feel too wide. It took me quite a while to get used to that feeling. You could look for rings that have as flat of a profile as possible to minimize it, but they’ll always hit the neighboring finger.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 2:30 am
Yeah so it's too late to look for a flatter ring and I'm trying not to think about that TMI I will try the thing that you put on after - that's the one in the Amazon link? Thank you.

challahchallah

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 2:34 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yeah so it's too late to look for a flatter ring and I'm trying not to think about that TMI I will try the thing that you put on after - that's the one in the Amazon link? Thank you.

Yes the one I linked to can go on after the ring is on your finger. I hope it works for you. Seems worth trying at that price.

LovesHashem

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 5:59 am
I know a few people with this. There’s balls or something they can put into your ring which helps.

Also just never taking off your rings....

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 6:09 am
If you want something classy looking, you can try these: https://www.riogrande.com/sear.....ts=36

Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics