Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Shutterfly Wall Art

pause

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 11:22 am
Has anyone here used shuttefly for wall art - whether canvas, metal, acrylic, or wood? What does mounted mean? What are photo tiles? I'd love to read reviews on the different options but I'm having a hard time finding that information. Does anyone have experience?

Window

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 2:58 pm
Go with mixtiles! They’re so pretty!

bsy

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 3:37 pm
I have a canvas from them

pause

Post Sat, Nov 13 2021, 6:35 pm
I see Snapfish also has very good deals right now on large canvas, wood, metallic prints. I would love to order tonight before the sale ends tomorrow. It's a pretty expensive outlay since I would be doing more than one product. Can anyone recommend one or the other?

pause

Post Sat, Nov 13 2021, 6:38 pm
Window wrote:
Go with mixtiles! They’re so pretty!

Seems like mixtiles only offers one size?

Einikel

Post Sat, Nov 13 2021, 6:43 pm
I used them a few times for canvas and was very happy they’re always running sales. Sign up for their emails
https://www.simplecanvasprints.....NNT28

pause

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 10:02 am
I ended up ordering metal prints from Shutterfly and pretty happy with the results. The vividness of the colors are a bit muted. It was an expensive order though, so I'm still not sure I got the best value.

Now that I'm looking to create another gallery wall, I'm wondering if I should look into other companies. Mixtiles is made of foam which I do not want. Also no canvas. I'm looking for metal or acrylic, easy to wipe down in case they get dirty. Good sharp photo quality. And decent pricing.

Does anyone have experience to share?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art