Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Station 19 / Grey's Anatomy 11/11 death 😭 (spoiler s
1  2  3  Next

singleagain

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:06 pm
Anyone else devastated by the death tonight? Am I the only one with a post cry headache?

cnc

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:07 pm
Who died??

singleagain

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:09 pm
Dean Miller! It's just not fair! He was doing such good work with crisis one and being a single father and ugh!😭😭😭😭

Zehava

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:26 pm
Do people really cry over TV show deaths?

singleagain

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:33 pm
Uhm... Yes. This isn't the first TV show death I've cried at... Prob won't be the last.

I'm in fact more likely to cry at a TV show than a movie, bc I've gotten to know the characters for years and years. They become very real to me and they teach me so much.

The lessons I've learned.... The realities and situations I've come to understand. The way I've applied it to my own life.

I don't care if you don't cry. But please don't make me sound like a freak for crying. And I know I'm not the only one, I looked at Twitter and Reddit.... I just really felt the need to ask here also

amother
Freesia

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 8:14 pm
I was never able to get into Station 19. Am totally obsessed with Greys though and its super annoying to have so many crossovers. I feel like they dont spend enough time on the characters because they already did on station 19 and I always feel like I am missing something. I dont know- this season just hasnt been the same.
Also I will be very annoyed if Amelia ends up with that new female dr. She just has to end up with Link!

amother
Vanilla

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 8:19 pm
Zehava wrote:
Do people really cry over TV show deaths?

Rude

singleagain

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 8:25 pm
amother [ Freesia ] wrote:

Also I will be very annoyed if Amelia ends up with that new female dr. She just has to end up with Link!

Kai is non binary. There's been a lot of news about how the actor and character both are.

But yeah .... I want her back with Link, also.

Plus ....minor irritant... But Scout and Luna are supposed to be about a year old at this point . Not still less than

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 8:27 pm
singleagain wrote:
Uhm... Yes. This isn't the first TV show death I've cried at... Prob won't be the last.

The ending to Babylon 5 GUTTED ME! I've seen it a few times now, and it still gets me every time, even when I know exactly what is going to happen.

What really got me though, was an anime called Assassination Classroom. DD told me to watch it, so I did. The story was extremely well told, and the voice acting was unbelievable. You really forgot you were watching a "cartoon."

After the last episode, I texted her and said "I hate you so much right now!" and she texted me back "LOL! You just watched the end, didn't you?" I couldn't believe I was bawling my eyes out, over a yellow alien octopus with super ninja skills.

HonesttoGod

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 9:03 pm
So sad.
And the way they make it all happen is the tear jerker. Ugh.

amother
Mulberry

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 10:46 pm
I was never able to get into Station 19. Am totally obsessed with Greys though and its super annoying to have so many crossovers. I feel like they dont spend enough time on the characters because they already did on station 19 and I always feel like I am missing something. I dont know- this season just hasnt been the same.

Agree on all counts. I don't enjoy Station 19 at all, and yes, singleagain, I did cry anyway, and no, you are most definitely not the only one. I've been crying over movies/shows for years, and I don't even watch that often. I think the first movie I cried at was Love Story, which I watched at about 19 or 20 with some friends.
As far as the Amelia thing, uuuugggghhhhh. Please, enough already. She was fine with Link, does every thing have to be a political statement? And the new dr. is so wooden. Blech.

Goldie613

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 2:07 am
Didn't watch the Station 19 part of the two parter (I've only caught bits of that show), but Bailey meeting Pruitt - oooooohhhhhh - "baby girl" Crying - especially after what happened to her own little girl a season or two back (sorry, I don't remember precisely when it was)

Clip of that meeting is here - the actual meeting is at 0:59 in the video but the rest of the clip is great too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBJi7SpqPhs

watergirl

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 6:33 am

Same. Although I think I officially quit Greys last season during one of the breaks. Between the Meredith coma taking forever, all the covid and politics, it was just too boring for me. And I really don't care for the storyline or any of the characters at this point.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 7:13 am
Who is old enough to remember Stones death on g.h.....crying didn't even describe what we were doing!

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:31 am
watergirl wrote:
Same. Although I think I officially quit Greys last season during one of the breaks. Between the Meredith coma taking forever, all the covid and politics, it was just too boring for me. And I really don't care for the storyline or any of the characters at this point.

Still watching. I'm the type to stick out a bad novel or movie until the end. But you're right. The story lines are boring, the characters a bit flat. Such a different show from the first seasons - so much edge of your seat drama. The characters had so much dimension.

I've never watched the Station 19 show. I don't even know who this guy who died is. Was he on Grey's previously? If so, he made no impression on me because I can't remember it at all.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:15 am
Gosh, even saying there's a death on station 19 is a spoiler... I gotta wait till the free playback becomes available on abc.

Why did they kill him off?

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:23 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Gosh, even saying there's a death on station 19 is a spoiler... I gotta wait till the free playback becomes available on abc.

Why did they kill him off?

The actor wanted off the show... And I'm really annoyed when they just kill people and they don't have to. There are often other ways to write characters off... But not like they took off Alex... That I would have preferred if he died.

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:32 am
[quote="singleagain"]Kai is non binary. There's been a lot of news about how the actor and character both are.

But yeah .... I want her back with Link, also.

Plus ....minor irritant... But Scout and Luna are supposed to be about a year old at this point . Not still less than[/quot

Oh was wondering! Couldn’t figure out if it was a man or woman.

And agree with the previous poster about crossovers. So annoying if you don’t watch both shows!

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:33 am
Also confused about Amelia-did she abandon her child??

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:39 am
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Also confused about Amelia-did she abandon her child??

No. She and Link broke up bc Link wanted to get married and she didn't want to. They are co-parenting
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics