Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Station 19 / Grey's Anatomy 11/11 death 😭 (spoiler s
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 6:45 am
singleagain wrote:
No. She and Link broke up bc Link wanted to get married and she didn't want to. They are co-parenting

Yeah I know they broke up but if she moved to whatever city it is that she’s doing the research job now…how often is she going back?

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 6:47 am
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Yeah I know they broke up but if she moved to whatever city it is that she’s doing the research job now…how often is she going back?

I believe she's going back and forth with Meredith.

amother
Freesia

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:18 am
I have a question- who os watching meredith's 3 kids? Who lost their father and almost lost their mother and are now being abandoned so she could run a research lab and fall in love with a guy that apparently we are supposed to remember but I had no clue who he was until I googled it. Have to rewatch the episode he was in.
I thought at first that he was the vet guy from like season 3 but sadly I was wrong.

amother
Freesia

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:20 am
So is amelia gonna end up with this he/she dr and link and jo (who does not look good blond btw) Punch gonna end up together?

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:47 am
amother [ Freesia ] wrote:
So is amelia gonna end up with this he/she dr and link and jo (who does not look good blond btw) Punch gonna end up together?

I definitely think the latter

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:49 am
I have a question- who os watching meredith's 3 kids? Who lost their father and almost lost their mother and are now being abandoned so she could run a research lab and fall in love with a guy that apparently we are supposed to remember but I had no clue who he was until I googled it. Have to rewatch the episode he was in.
I thought at first that he was the vet guy from like season 3 but sadly I was wrong.

Yeah good question. And where is the love interest from? I totally don’t remember him.

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:50 am
singleagain wrote:
I believe she's going back and forth with Meredith.

Oh I thought only Meredith was going back and forth and Amelia was staying there full time.

devoh

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:51 am
Who is the guy that Meridith is dating now I dont remember him at all ?

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:54 am
devoh wrote:
Who is the guy that Meridith is dating now I dont remember him at all ?

His name is Nick Marsh He was a transplant surgeon for Minnesota who was 5 weeks post his own transplant when he collapsed in front of Meredith and Meredith the did surgery on him because he had his own thing done there was he was only there for one episode in season 14 and apparently a lot of fans blew it up on social media so....

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:55 am
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Oh I thought only Meredith was going back and forth and Amelia was staying there full time.

You know what that's possible I'm not 100% sure I honestly didn't think of it like that I just assumed that she was going back and forth like Meredith

Amarante

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:56 am
One has to suspend disbelief for what is essentially an unrealistic soap opera and just enjoy the sheer idiocy of it all - and I don't mean that negatively.

In terms of the original question, the death was sad but I generally don't get verklempt for the "character" but will feel bad for the actor if it wasn't their decision. In this case, the actor wanted to leave to pursue other more interesting acting choices. He is a very well respected actor and was part of the original Hamilton cast which means he is extremely well rounded.

I am sometimes sorry to see an interesting character leave because I would like to see what happens to them but this is true however they are written off a show.

I get emotional when I see bad things or death happen in documentaries or even just "based on" type of stories or historical dramas because I know that these awful things happened to real people like me.

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:56 am

I believe Meredith's three kids are all of school age now so they would be in school during the day and Amelia and Maggie and used to live in the house with her right now Maggie is visiting her dad but otherwise I assume that during the times when Meredith would be in Minnesota Maggie and Winston would you know take care of her kids even though I don't think they're living anymore there since they got married but I mean any are all of the doctors are you know there and around to help them either was one episode or Meredith talks about how it takes a village... Oh I think that was it part of the court case when Callie and Arizona were splitting up and and they were arguing over custody of Sophia the point was that Sophia has her village here in Seattle so I assume that Meredith utilizes the same village

devoh

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:19 am
singleagain wrote:
His name is Nick Marsh He was a transplant surgeon for Minnesota who was 5 weeks post his own transplant when he collapsed in front of Meredith and Meredith the did surgery on him because he had his own thing done there was he was only there for one episode in season 14 and apparently a lot of fans blew it up on social media so....

ahh got it thank you

amother
Freesia

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:20 am
singleagain wrote:
I believe Meredith's three kids are all of school age now so they would be in school during the day and Amelia and Maggie and used to live in the house with her right now Maggie is visiting her dad but otherwise I assume that during the times when Meredith would be in Minnesota Maggie and Winston would you know take care of her kids even though I don't think they're living anymore there since they got married but I mean any are all of the doctors are you know there and around to help them either was one episode or Meredith talks about how it takes a village... Oh I think that was it part of the court case when Callie and Arizona were splitting up and and they were arguing over custody of Sophia the point was that Sophia has her village here in Seattle so I assume that Meredith utilizes the same village

Yeah but like you said it would probobly be Maggie or Amelia and neither of them are there.
Wish Addison could have stayed longer.
Also what happened to Maggie? Im assuming its something with the actress cuz it s random for her to be visiting her father so long. are they going to do another alex and write her off?

Zehava

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:22 am
Yeah but like you said it would probobly be Maggie or Amelia and neither of them are there.
Wish Addison could have stayed longer.
Also what happened to Maggie? Im assuming its something with the actress cuz it s random for her to be visiting her father so long. are they going to do another alex and write her off?

She’s pregnant

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:35 am
Zehava wrote:
She’s pregnant

Lol that’s funny. It’s funny how the actors influence the plot based on their life. In another show I watched when an actor didn’t want to return for another season because they cut his role down, they just replaced him. It was funny to see another actor in his spot and his whole family acting as if he was the same person. But I guess that’s acting for you 😂 but I don’t think that route (replacing actors) is so popular and rightly so….

Zehava

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:37 am
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Lol that’s funny. It’s funny how the actors influence the plot based on their life. In another show I watched when an actor didn’t want to return for another season because they cut his role down, they just replaced him. It was funny to see another actor in his spot and his whole family acting as if he was the same person. But I guess that’s acting for you 😂 but I don’t think that route (replacing actors) is so popular and rightly so….

They did that in the fosters. Guy #2 was a head taller and they were like “wow you grew”

singleagain

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:40 am
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:

There are def some interesting things done to hide pregnancy and stuff.

Arizona was sent to Africa bc actress was preg.
Meredith donated her liver to her father bc of pregnancy.
Lexi was stress eating, shot from behind the counter and wore a lab coat to hide pregnancy.

This is all I remember off the top of my head.d

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 9:46 am
Zehava wrote:
They did that in the fosters. Guy #2 was a head taller and they were like “wow you grew”

Haha yes that’s the show I’m talking about!

amother
Freesia

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 10:13 am
singleagain wrote:
There are def some interesting things done to hide pregnancy and stuff.

Arizona was sent to Africa bc actress was preg.
Meredith donated her liver to her father bc of pregnancy.
Lexi was stress eating, shot from behind the counter and wore a lab coat to hide pregnancy.

This is all I remember off the top of my head.d

lol I didnt know that. thats really funny
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics