Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
This became out of hands

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 5:43 pm
Shopping online has become my obsession. I'm so addictive.. anyone else? It's becoming a real problem!

amother
Midnight

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 5:46 pm
Yes! And the so many returns that never get done and end up to waste 😭

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 5:47 pm
Me three

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 8:11 pm
Sort of on topic...I'm the same way - I buy a ton online and return a lot too but I find it so difficult to keep track of refunds. Anyone have any tips?

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 11:11 pm
If it's actually too hard for you to stop and it's impeding your life - it can be classified as an addiction. Seeing a therapist should help.

amother
Vanilla

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 11:24 pm
I also do a lot of online shopping. I find that it saves me a lot of time. I order lots of stuff, then return what I don't like/need.
I used to go to the store, come home with nothing. When I shop online, usually something works.
Not just clothing, also lots of household supplies, etc. I told my husband, if not for Amazon, I could not hold down a full time job.

mushkamothers

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 11:44 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Sort of on topic...I'm the same way - I buy a ton online and return a lot too but I find it so difficult to keep track of refunds. Anyone have any tips?

I have an excel sheet where I input every purchase. It's super easy and has saved me so much money with refunds that never came through. Date ordered, order #, brief description, retailer, card used, date return by, and status.
I've been doing this since 2013. As soon as I place an order, just input the data
I also create a shopping list like for example this coming shopping season I'm writing down the few things I need (bed bath - more pyrex) and then I'll order if I actually see them on sale.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Nov 15 2021, 11:58 pm
It can manifest into a real addiction.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 12:15 am
mushkamothers wrote:
I have an excel sheet where I input every purchase. It's super easy and has saved me so much money with refunds that never came through. Date ordered, order #, brief description, retailer, card used, date return by, and status.
I've been doing this since 2013. As soon as I place an order, just input the data
I also create a shopping list like for example this coming shopping season I'm writing down the few things I need (bed bath - more pyrex) and then I'll order if I actually see them on sale.

I need to do this.

Our credit card bill comes snd I just see Amazon Amazon Walmart target Amazon
And I gave no clue were my money had gone.

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 12:40 am
I love shopping online too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics