Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
How to keep her hydrated?

Beingreal

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 4:43 am
My 5 year old was fine in school yesterday and went to a play date afterwards. My friend called me up to tell me my daughter is lying on their couch and saying that she is not feeling well. My husband brought her home and she had 101. She started complaining about a headache and has been throwing up throughout the night. Any advice on how to get her hydrated? She still has fever.

hodeez

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 4:44 am
My kids don't like Pedialyte so I give them Gatorade. They also like hot water with honey in a sippy cup when they're sick

English3

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 4:51 am
I fill a syringe with water or grape juice. My kids love squirting it in their mouth.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 6:30 am
My DS has gone through the exact same issue. The doctor told me to give him flat soda. He said to pour it between two cups a few times so fizz comes out and then give flat soda.

bunchagirlies

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 8:40 am
freeze pops, water melon, gatorade, light sweet lemonade, apple juice mixed with hot water

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 8:48 am
Flavor ices. Yes, they are full of sugar and artificial flavor. If you want you can make your own, but the commercial ones are quick and easy to have on hand.

Welches makes ones that are mostly real fruit juice, and there's a good hechsher on them. If you look on Amazon, you could probably find low sugar, organic fruit ices.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers