Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO bridal gemach brooklyn/quuens

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 9:49 am
Title says all, please hit me with your best recommendations. And if you know if they charge a fee, please share.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 9:55 am
http://www.hakhel.info/gemach-list.htm

amother
Zinnia

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 10:13 am
Satmar Kallah Gemach
241 Keap Street in Williamsburg
I think they charge $100

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 6:07 pm
went to satmar, lots of heavy dresses to try on.
brought my fashion consultant
my friend was lucky there
the dress I found I took to a kalla gown dressmaker for alterations, showed it to another maven who said no. there was too much work of repairs

plus needed metal weights to pull waist line to look nice, let me tell you, gown alone with all layers just from trying I felt fainting

to make a long story short, ended up by Augenbraun in Flatbush (she has a Monsey location too), small place, new dresses to rent for the night, you can get brand new or used once or twice, then she gives to a Gmach elsewhere

Chose an excellent gown, got excellent service + tailoring x 2 till close to wedding - was well worth the $2500 total (IIRC)

comes w nice vail to match included and bh was really a wonderful experience

YOu need to look great on your wedding night, more important than sweet table, or the schnitzels - its all forgotton. your photos are ever lasting..............
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries