Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
My 28 Day Weight Loss Journey
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 05 2021, 12:54 am
DAY 11 - Thursday

Today was another day similar to yesterday. I stuck to the plan (mostly), but was not mindful enough about water intake. Also, all my meals were off schedule... I did however stick to all the meals and amounts that I was supposed to have. (confession: As I was typing this up, I suddenly realized that I completely forgot to eat my last meal for the day. Its only went I went to the app to check what I ate that I realized...So I am getting that in now.)

Snack (7:30): 4.5 oz. Lox

Breakfast: (ate at 11:15): 6 oz. turkey deli with romaine lettuce

snack(3:25): 3 oz. pepper steak (leftovers from yesterday)

"Lunch" (6:25): 6 oz. meat, lettuce salad

Dinner: (12:53 Confused ) 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites, 2 plum tomatoes.

ETA: remembered too late that I wasn't supposed to have tomatoes. (Although technically it was already the next day Wink )

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 06 2021, 11:52 pm
Shavua tov to all who are following this thread.
Today I am technically up to Day 13, which is the 6th day of Week 2.
Unfortunately I have gone totally off the rails today.
It actually started on Friday when I was somehow too preoccupied to eat normally. However, I still didn't eat anything off plan.

Today however, we had a lot of guests and somehow , I have a very hard time sticking to a diet whenever we have guests.

This is for many reasons. Firstly, I often don't take the time to prepare my own food because I am usually focused on making many more dishes. Second, even the food I would usually make is more dietetic, when I have guests, I dress it up because diet food is often bland. Third, there's a greater variety and the meals take longer so there more mindless eating. Lastly, one of the guests brought a scrumptious dessert, and by the time we were up to dessert my defenses were so down already that I took a small portion of the dessert.

And the rest of the day was no better.

However, I am planning on going right back onto the plan tomorrow and consider it day 14, even though technically Day 13 didn’t go too well diet wise.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 5:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Shavua tov to all who are following this thread.
Today I am technically up to Day 13, which is the 6th day of Week 2.
Unfortunately I have gone totally off the rails today.
It actually started on Friday when I was somehow too preoccupied to eat normally. However, I still didn't eat anything off plan.

Today however, we had a lot of guests and somehow , I have a very hard time sticking to a diet whenever we have guests.

This is for many reasons. Firstly, I often don't take the time to prepare my own food because I am usually focused on making many more dishes. Second, even the food I would usually make is more dietetic, when I have guests, I dress it up because diet food is often bland. Third, there's a greater variety and the meals take longer so there more mindless eating. Lastly, one of the guests brought a scrumptious dessert, and by the time we were up to dessert my defenses were so down already that I took a small portion of the dessert.

And the rest of the day was no better.

However, I am planning on going right back onto the plan tomorrow and consider it day 14, even though technically Day 13 didn’t go too well diet wise.

Feels like you've already lost some inches and weight?

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 11:42 pm
Just started my second week. Lost a total of half a pound. So so disappointing!! The book gets you so hyped.....

amother
Stone

Post Fri, Nov 12 2021, 12:06 am
How is it going op? Are you still doing it?

amother
Yolk

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 12:53 pm
Hey OP hows it going? Are you still on it?

momallhours

Post Tue, Mar 08 2022, 10:59 pm
OP did you complete the program? Was it effective?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Mar 08 2022, 11:53 pm
I'm not the OP, however I started the Fast Metabolism Diet almost 17 months ago.. I'm currently down 83 lbs. and I feel and look great...My weight loss has slowed down a bit,but whereas I am losing the pounds slower, I'm constantly still losing inches...This has been a real life changer for me...

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 09 2022, 12:21 am
Hi. Just came across this.
I stopped around the same time that I stopped posting. I think I did two weeks. I had not been losing weight and was very disappointed so I gave up.
Meanwhile I'm up a few lbs since then.

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Mar 09 2022, 12:23 am
I’m sorry op. I sort of started same time as you and didn’t lose either. Lasted 3 weeks and then stopped.
Looks like it’s magic for some people though.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 09 2022, 12:25 am
The problem is there are so many diets. When one doesn't work, I want to jump onto the next one.
Alas, nothing works. I'm not able to stick to any ...

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Mar 09 2022, 12:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The problem is there are so many diets. When one doesn't work, I want to jump onto the next one.
Alas, nothing works. I'm not able to stick to any ...

they look work if you stick to it.

momallhours

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 9:51 am
I was wondering if it really works to jumpstart your metabolism since I am eating so well and exercising and not seeing results
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise