Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Yeshiva week - separate men and women water activities?

pearled

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 10:23 am
Thinking of taking kids to a nice yeshiva week vacation. Heard Abt Kalahari, camelback etc. How do you go about making reservations that I can get separate hours and kosher food? Newbie here any advice appreciated!!

doctorima

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 10:34 am
The local Chabad in the Poconos usually offers kosher food in Kalahari and perhaps other places. Join their email list to be updated on the schedule and menu. I don't believe there are any separate hours at any of these places, though you could check with the Chabad to see if they have any plans or know of a group that is doing so. It costs a fortune to rent out privately.

pearled

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 4:54 pm
Thank you so much! So if their is no seperate hours what is the attraction? Or do people go with coverups? Thanks so much

Aetrsnrady

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 1:26 am
People wear cover ups. I have inquired at the Chabad of Poconos a number of times. Sometimes they will make very late separate hours for men, but so far not for women. Hoping that will change because we would love to go, but we will only do fully separate hours for men and women.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics