Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
#nachas thread

PeanutMama

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 3:08 pm
Let’s start one. It can be cute or funny, or anything that makes you proud, or fill you with nachas!

I wanted to teach my son about the mezuzah and how to kiss it. Before I opened my mouth he reached out and touched the mezuzah with his first finger and kissed his palm in the most cutest way.

The past shabbos I was preparing the kugel and he runs up to me and says “aputshaputshap kugel? Shabbos?!”

The other day he spilled cereal all over the floor and he exclaimed “Oy Oy Oy!” The exact same way we do.

#nachas

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 3:42 pm
Just got a call from my child’s therapist that dc mastered a skill professionals didn’t think will happen in the near future (if ever).
#happygratefultears

yidishmamma

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 3:48 pm
This just happened few minutes ago . I have a cleaning lady here and she's speaking on the phone with bluetooth. My son is here And doesn't know what that is . He comes to ask me if she is speaking to herself ! ( I thought was funny )

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 3:58 pm
yidishmamma wrote:
This just happened few minutes ago . I have a cleaning lady here and she's speaking on the phone with bluetooth. My son is here And doesn't know what that is . He comes to ask me if she is speaking to herself ! ( I thought was funny )

Ha! This was me yesterday trying a Bluetooth and my kids looking at me like I’m from the moon!
I showed them the piece in my ear & my 4 yr old said “like a hearing aid?”

4g01o

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 4:04 pm
My 14 year old had a good report from parents evening bh. They all said he can push himself more but overall we're very proud of him bH.

He doesn't play up his teachers and is doing good Smile

My ds who's 12 randomly says 'thank you Hashem'!!

My 5 week old slept quite well last night lol!

I'm still beyond shattered!

The other 2 are just being good bh Smile

Sweet thread, thanks.

BTW, how are you and your baby doing now? I hope it's gotten easier for you. I'm really overwhelmed too, and health visitor diagnosed me with mild ppd and ppa! I'm doing much better since then bh.

I hope you're doing well x

Last edited by 4g01o on Wed, Nov 03 2021, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

hodeez

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 4:06 pm
My 4 year old son was in bed today and asked me to bring him his water bottle. So I bring it and he tells me "can you please put it there" ( on the nightstand). So I say "wow you're a real king" and he says "no, Hashem is King" 😃

4g01o

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 4:24 pm
hodeez wrote:
My 4 year old son was in bed today and asked me to bring him his water bottle. So I bring it and he tells me "can you please put it there" ( on the nightstand). So I say "wow you're a real king" and he says "no, Hashem is King" 😃

That's adorable!

doodlesmom

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 4:41 pm
My 3 year old daughter asked when our washing machine is gonna be fixed, I answered “imyetzahashem “ (iyh )
She got all excited and said, that’s the same time as my bus will be fixed, that’s also happening “imyetzhashem”
As if it’s an exact time….

Today when it got fixed she asked, is now imyetzahashem? And if yes is our baby big already? (I must’ve once said that iyh our baby will grow older…)

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 2:37 am
Omg. These are ADORABLE! and wow!! I’m proud for your kids!!!!

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 2:45 am
Fab4 wrote:
My 14 year old had a good report from parents evening bh. They all said he can push himself more but overall we're very proud of him bH.

He doesn't play up his teachers and is doing good Smile

My ds who's 12 randomly says 'thank you Hashem'!!

My 5 week old slept quite well last night lol!

I'm still beyond shattered!

The other 2 are just being good bh Smile

Sweet thread, thanks.

BTW, how are you and your baby doing now? I hope it's gotten easier for you. I'm really overwhelmed too, and health visitor diagnosed me with mild ppd and ppa! I'm doing much better since then bh.

I hope you're doing well x

Wow!! Yeah I spoke to the lady then and she said I’m just overwhelmed. You know, being all alone…

I still got my days mixed up so I’m pretty much too wide awake now to sleep. Lol. It’s getting a bit more easier. We kinda got settled into a routine but I know there’s that teething stage coming up…and sleep regressions…all that.

I go out every day to pick up my son, so BH I’m not cooped up in the house. And about my son, he adjusted already. From what the morahs have been telling me he loves arts and crafts and he’s been speaking more words that I haven’t heard him say:

More
Here

(Both in Yiddish!)

Hello in a funny way. He says it like “hawo!”
Bye bye

thesoundofmusic

Post Thu, Nov 04 2021, 4:16 am
my 11 year old daughter saw the short clip on yeshiva world news about the 10 year old girl named shanel rachel who is ill and needs a kidney.
the next morning as I am waking up I see gili my daughter standing next to my bed.
she says to me: "ima I decided last night that I am going to donate my kidney to shanel rachel".
I was so touched and proud of her. I explained to her that it is a painful surgery, she said, thats ok, ill be under a general.
and then I explained to her that children cant donate kidneys. she understood but she was sad.

precious beautiful jewish children!!!!!

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 3:43 am
This is amazing! Your daughter is so special!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics