Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Cuomo singled out Orthodox Jews re cluster zoning last year

pause

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 9:05 am
We all said this last year. I remember the threads where we argued the numbers with some more liberal posters who defended the governor. "Follow the science" he said, and they believed him despite the facts on the ground in those red zones. We knew we were right, and now it's been confirmed.

The way his policies affected heimishe schools and businesses... What rishus!

What do you have to say for yourselves now??? (You know if I'm talking to you...)

https://hamodia.com/2021/11/11.....rics/

amother
Poinsettia

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 9:18 am
Amazing how yet another "conspiracy theory" is proven true. I am sure more will follow. Sad that people continue to justify the government and Fauci, and "follow the science" as its the absolute truth.

out-of-towner

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 9:43 am
I said that all along. And it was only when they were threatened with a lawsuit by one of the schools in Far Rockaway that it changed. Because if it was actually based on science than Cuomo would have had nothing to worry about in court. But he did have what to worry about.

Laiya

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:06 am
He's despicable, but he only got away with it because of the state of fear that had been created.

octopus

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:16 am
All those posters that defended Cuomo and science are MIA. They are the same ones that condemned B&H when they were accused of cheating taxes. I love how some posters here that don't even live in the predominantly Jewish neighborhoods in question all have opinions and condemnations. All I hear are birds chirping now.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:25 am
octopus wrote:
All those posters that defended Cuomo and science are MIA. They are the same ones that condemned B&H when they were accused of cheating taxes. I love how some posters here that don't even live in the predominantly Jewish neighborhoods in question all have opinions and condemnations. All I hear are birds chirping now.

It’s soooooo typical and soooo sad.

Zehava

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:29 am
My fear is that one day some terrible things will come to light about the vaccines and it’ll be too late for many and they will get away with it. They seem to me way too eager and hellbent on pushing it. I don’t think they really give a darn about the average joe.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:38 am
Zehava wrote:
My fear is that one day some terrible things will come to light about the vaccines and it’ll be too late for many and they will get away with it. They seem to me way too eager and hellbent on pushing it. I don’t think they really give a darn about the average joe.

Agreed. Once someone is dead you can't bring them back. It is hard to lose parnassa, but that doesn't compare to losing one's health and/or life.

octopus

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:46 am
That is not my fear. I think they will come out and say the shot is just not as effective as they say it is (down the line). I did have covid and I hope that down the line it didn't cause me residual damage. I really hope not.

IMHopinion

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:53 am
I opened a thread about this last week.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....49643

IMHopinion

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:55 am
octopus wrote:

Yup.
Same way they defend the squad, Fauci, and many evil others.

Laiya

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:22 am
octopus wrote:
That is not my fear. I think they will come out and say the shot is just not as effective as they say it is (down the line). I did have covid and I hope that down the line it didn't cause me residual damage. I really hope not.

They're already saying that..

amother
RosePink

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:27 am
In other words, water is wet lol.

Just curious, has this been reported in "regular" news outlets at all? Wouldn't be surprised if not (another point in a long list proving they can't be trusted). But also, the people I'd like to share this with probably wouldn't count Hamodia as a "real" source.

out-of-towner

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:34 am
IMHopinion wrote:
I opened a thread about this last week.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....49643

And it's amazing how eerily silent that thread is too!

Look, I was in a terrible place last year at this time with the school closures. Both my husband and were working to make ends meet in jobs that we were expected to be physically present at since June. At that point none of my kids in Far Rockaway schools had any cases in their classes (or in their school for that matter). The numbers of positive cases by area reported on the DOH website did not correspond to the so called "red zones", if those numbers were even accurate. And this was the same Cuomo who made nursing homes take back Covid positive patients and then you wonder why there were so many deaths Rolling Eyes

You know what I Did? I voted with my feet. I left New York after the school year. I moved to a place that is much more realistic about Covid restrictions.

IMHopinion

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:44 am
out-of-towner wrote:
And it's amazing how eerily silent that thread is too!

Look, I was in a terrible place last year at this time with the school closures. Both my husband and were working to make ends meet in jobs that we were expected to be physically present at since June. At that point none of my kids in Far Rockaway schools had any cases in their classes (or in their school for that matter). The numbers of positive cases by area reported on the DOH website did not correspond to the so called "red zones", if those numbers were even accurate. And this was the same Cuomo who made nursing homes take back Covid positive patients and then you wonder why there were so many deaths Rolling Eyes

You know what I Did? I voted with my feet. I left New York after the school year. I moved to a place that is much more realistic about Covid restrictions.

I expected silence there.
These people have egos that would never allow them to admit their wrongs.

Good for you for moving out! But it’s probably just a matter of time anywhere in the US.

Last edited by IMHopinion on Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

IMHopinion

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:46 am
amother [ RosePink ] wrote:
In other words, water is wet lol.

Just curious, has this been reported in "regular" news outlets at all? Wouldn't be surprised if not (another point in a long list proving they can't be trusted). But also, the people I'd like to share this with probably wouldn't count Hamodia as a "real" source.

Of course not.
But Cuomo’s lying mouth is a great source.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics