Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Mockingbird

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 10:40 am
Please let me know what your experience is with the mocking bird stroller...
Thanks!

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 12:43 pm
Single or double?

amother
Burntblack

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 3:39 pm
I don't have it, but the reviews seem amazing and I was considering getting it. There are several threads on this site about it. Also, I believe there's a 30 day no-questions-asked guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose. I ended up ordering the UPPAbaby Vista earlier this week when it was sale ($599 at Nordstrom, down from $999), so I don't think I will get the Mockingbird. The Mockingbird is still cheaper. Mockingbird seems very similar to the Vista, though. I also love the print on the inside of the hood instead of a boring solid, and the leatherette handlebars.

amf

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 6:47 pm
I have it and love it! It's very comparable to the Vista, in that it's big. The basket is huge, its great. Feels very sturdy and solid and tons of great little convenience features

If you're very tall you might find it uncomfortable to push but both myself and my husband have no issues, we're average heights.
If you have any questions feel free to ask

StaceKap

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 7:20 pm
Have it. Love it! It’s almost exactly the same as uppababy and way cheaper. Don’t know why anyone would but uppababy instead…
They do have a no questions asked 30 day return policy so you can literally order it and try it and return if you’re not happy

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 8:55 pm
So I love it as a single. Hate it as a double. My baby was overdue and I didn't get enough time to really try it out before the 30 days were over (we purchased a few weeks before my due date so we would have it in case baby was born early...) so we're stuck with it now.
As a double it's just so huge and long and hard to push around.

As a single it's really nice looking and OK to push. I love the huge storage basket underneath. It really is a nice looking stroller.

Have not had it long enough to be able to say how it holds up.

I've hardly used it at all. I've really just been using my old single stroller with the car seat adapter and my toddler has been walking. Really only purchased the mockingbird in order to be able to go long distances where my toddler couldn't walk that far. I probably paid $500+ for a stroller I'm only going to use a handful of times Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics