Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Urgent: need advice re: cleaning lady
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Mistyrose

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 4:02 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
I am only going "at it" because people keep asking me questions.

Have a good shabbos
why are you picking on op? You’re looking to fight (and make her feel bad about herself)
also,PSA the law is not the Almighty Gd.

faigie

Post Fri, Nov 19 2021, 4:14 pm
Before she leaves, u might ask her to open her bags and go thru them….or ask her to put her bags bathroom, and go thru them in there. Also, u might like to check to see how old the checks were

amother
Sand

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 1:34 pm
OP please check everything! Then lock ALL your valuables up. I would send her off a few days early like tomorrow. Very likely she is planning to steal whatever else she wants like a half hour before she leaves. Now she won't have a chance. You are very lucky, B"H!

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 2:01 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Yes.

Editing to add: There is a legal concept called "Expectation of Privacy" and that was broken here. I doubt you could even sue her because the evidence is fruit from the poisonous tree. So THAT is why Shomrim wants to wait to see if she uses those checks. Because what they have now would be thrown out of court.

You obviously don't read the posts very well. Its kind of embarrassing - you jump to conclusions which don't make an iota of sense.

amother
DarkGreen

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 10:44 pm
I had a babysitter for a few years. Then over the course of a few weeks we missed small things - a package of hotdogs, things like that. One day my toddler knocked over her bag and out fell a bar of chocolate from my freezer and two rolls of toilet paper from my garage. Very clearly ours. I felt bad for her, if she was desperate enough to take these things but I couldn’t trust her with my kids anymore. I let her go.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 3:57 am
Omg op!! What hashgacha pratis that she left her purse around... I also just sent away my cleaning lady. She stole twice in one day miniatures that I sell.
Also, I know someone who unfortunately had her silver candelabra stolen when her cleaner said she’s taking out the garbage. Little did she know that her candelabra was in a garbage bag....
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics