Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Prefers Daddy

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 7:22 pm
I just wanted to make sure this is normal. My daughter who is 4 is very into my husband, which I usually find very endearing and even convenient to be honest. For example, she will be crying because she got hurt and through her tears she will say “I want Daddy!” literally while im comforting her on my lap. She also chooses him over me to do things with her etc. like I said, I usually find it so nice, I like that she loves him so much, but sometimes it’s annoying and I wonder, is this normal behavior?
Thanks in advance for any insight:)

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 7:38 pm
My kids all prefer my husband because he is not home with them all day making sure they eat their lunch, clean up their messes, take a bath, go to bed etc.
I told them they can wake him up in the morning cuz they like him so much so its a win win for me LOL

jellybelly94

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 8:04 pm
Absolutely normal! My 4 yr old daughter does the same n is a real daddy's girl! I think it's because he is not home as much and has a super fun personality so she loves when he acts silly with Her. Tho he does does discipline at times she will still always ask for him when things happen or jst randomly Smile I think it's the cutest thing and so healthy to have such a happy joyful relationship w daddy...

amother
Oak

Post Sat, Nov 20 2021, 8:07 pm
My babies will stop nursing and cry for Tatty when he walks into the room. I’m definitely not #1 here!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics