Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Chai Lifeline Toy Drive
Previous  1  2

jflower

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 7:19 pm
I can't find the option to ship the toys directly to Chai Lifeline. What am I missing? I am shopping from the link received in an email from Chai Lifeline.

amother
Azalea

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 7:30 pm
I just want to say...as the mother of a hospitalized kid who receives these presents-they are amazing. It is truly one of the nicest chesseds you can do. Makes a world of difference.

mommy100

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 8:10 pm
jflower wrote:
I can't find the option to ship the toys directly to Chai Lifeline. What am I missing? I am shopping from the link received in an email from Chai Lifeline.

Make sure you are only purchasing an item from the wish list and not together with other items. You should have an option by address to ship,directly to gift registry if not pm me I’ll send you the direct mailing address

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Oct 24 2021, 9:21 pm
Thank you, and tizku l'mitzvos to all involved

jflower

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 4:09 pm
mommy100 wrote:
Make sure you are only purchasing an item from the wish list and not together with other items. You should have an option by address to ship,directly to gift registry if not pm me I’ll send you the direct mailing address

Mommy100, thank you so much! This time I added items to my cart directly from the wish list and I was able to ship directly to Chai Lifeline. My initial mistake was clicking on the item which then took me to amazon's description where I then added it to the cart.

chili-n-cholent

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 12:18 pm
Thanks for this, I really feel good knowing its going directly to a child who requested this item specifically

mommy100

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 6:13 pm
Just bumping this up since CHANUKAH is coming closer.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/char.....ss_tl

amother
Almond

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 6:39 pm
The link is not working for me. It opens but I can’t click on the shop list. Can u try it ?

mommy100

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 6:48 pm
amother [ Almond ] wrote:
The link is not working for me. It opens but I can’t click on the shop list. Can u try it ?

You need to be logged into your Amazon account before clicking the link

shanarishona

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 2:02 pm
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate in such a special thing. Tizku L'Mitzvos!

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Nov 14 2021, 2:06 pm
Thank you everyone who participates in this. My kids had a very tough yr with their sibling in treatment/surgeries/hospital admissions and they’re looking forward to see which of their wishes they’ll be surprised with Chanukah!

amother
Yolk

Post Wed, Nov 17 2021, 2:46 pm
mommy100 wrote:
Just bumping this up since CHANUKAH is coming closer.

Is amazon the only way to donate or can we buy things from Jewish stores and send it to chai lifeline on our own? Why not support Jewish stores especially in these trying times?

mommy100

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 10:10 am
You can definitely do that some ppl don’t have time so this is a simpler method. You can email toys@chailifeline.org to arrange a pick up.

We also have a Venmo account set up @chailifelinetoydrive for fast easy donations

mommy100

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 4:35 pm
It’s that time of year again, Sadly our list of families has grown this year and we are planning on supplying toy boxes to close to 500 families. Please help us spread this Amazon wish list. All items on the list have been requested by children.

Thank you

Toy Drive

mommy100

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 9:12 am
Bumping up for morning ppl
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics