Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Ben and batsheva divorced
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 1:13 pm
I dont know what u guys feel but I feel this is gonna end up such a kiddush Hashem story. I dont have instagram but my friend told me he posted a pict in Israel and wrote BACK HOME. I couldnt be happier....

cupcake123

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 1:26 pm
Wow !

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 1:42 pm
Didn't see that when I looked on his instagram..

amother
Petunia

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 1:44 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:

It’s on his stories.
We are such yentas

flowerpower

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 1:45 pm
He was her puppy for 9 years. About time he got the guts.

amother
Pistachio

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 1:53 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:
Not sure that’s Tel Aviv on his status

amother
Petunia

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 1:59 pm
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
Not sure that’s Tel Aviv on his status

You’re right, I don’t know where it is. Could be Miami or anywhere.

That’s why I said we’re such yentas, the speculation

amother
Pistachio

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 2:01 pm
amother [ Petunia ] wrote:

Ye I also find it odd how people are drawing conclusions. There is absolutely in his post that indicates Israel .

Raindropsonrose

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 2:09 pm
It’s clearly arrivals at Ben Gurion airport

fmt4

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 2:13 pm
This is hilarious. You know literally NOTHING about these people and their marriage. I will post under my screen name and say that I know them personally, and YOU KNOW NOTHING. You are literally creating stories in your head. This is not some exciting win for frum people 😂. Ben is not trying to signal some statement about how now he is finally free to be frum again. Their divorce has absolutely nothing to do with that. You look very silly when you speculate like this.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 2:16 pm
Who are Ben and Batsheva? What

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 2:17 pm
fmt4 wrote:
This is hilarious. You know literally NOTHING about these people and their marriage. I will post under my screen name and say that I know them personally, and YOU KNOW NOTHING. You are literally creating stories in your head. This is not some exciting win for frum people 😂. Ben is not trying to signal some statement about how now he is finally free to be frum again. Their divorce has absolutely nothing to do with that. You look very silly when you speculate like this.

There must be a valid reason they decided to split up after leaving the community, shaming the orthodox and all other things they did.

He was her puppet and sadly followed her assuming now that his life was a hard one living with her

amother
Moonstone

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 2:18 pm
fmt4 wrote:

They chose to share their “life” with the world. We are allowed to speculate based on what they shared. It may be off base, but they made themselves into TV show characters and we are treating them as such.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 2:19 pm
fmt4 wrote:

Theres only so long that the normal male or female can handle seeing Julia's (who everyone around her has to worship if... ) aging jiggling southward b---bs that she proudly exhibits as often as she can.

No one knows for certain what their intentions are.

Not even VERY close friends.

People tell people what they want to tell people, and possibly what they were instructed/paid to tell people.

You have an opinion, so does everyone else.

Crookshanks

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 3:45 pm
Funny how no last names needed. Though this post reminds me a little much of celebrity gossip

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 3:51 pm
It felt like Julia was forcing her opinions on them.

specifically about when they should have kids. Ben wanted to have kids. Julia was very insistent that Bat should wait until she's in her 30's. even when they brought up the fertility test I didn't like her reaction. she should let these adults decide when they want their own kids.

also when bat started wearing pants and ben was uncomfortable and julia made him feel bad about it, like he needs to accept it. it makes sense he's uncomfortable coming from their background. julia was pushing her ideas on them.

I don't know anything about their divorce but I felt bad for them about those things.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 3:54 pm
amother [ Ghostwhite ] wrote:
It felt like Julia was forcing her opinions on them.

specifically about when they should have kids. Ben wanted to have kids. Julia was very insistent that Bat should wait until she's in her 30's. even when they brought up the fertility test I didn't like her reaction. she should let these adults decide when they want their own kids.

also when bat started wearing pants and ben was uncomfortable and julia made him feel bad about it, like he needs to accept it. it makes sense he's uncomfortable coming from their background. julia was pushing her ideas on them.

I don't know anything about their divorce but I felt bad for them about those things.

and similarly I didn't like how she pushed things on aaron. he didn't want to talk to girls or watch tv. she set up that his former girlfriend and a girl in his class would be in the same place as them and they should have to talk. she's too persistent that they need to do what she thinks they should do.

amother
Trillium

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 3:56 pm
amother [ Petunia ] wrote:

On his insta stories he posted a pic of arrivals in Israel airport "home"

Def not Miami

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 4:00 pm
just because he refers to isreal as going home doesn't mean he's suddenly becoming frum. there are non religious people that consider isreal home. I hope maybe he's nostalgic for his kollel days, but who knows. we would need more indications than that to know either way.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 4:20 pm
Who are these people
Page 1 of 10   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics