Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Recommendations for 1st sheitel bk/bp

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 6:45 am
Hi Imas
I am married nearly 5 years and want to get a sheitel. I have been using wraps and hats and I am machmir to cover all my hair. A sheitel was just something to pricey and I am from a very traditional family where covering hair isn't the norm. So I didnt really feel comfortable going to look at sheitels when I knew nothing about them. I still don't to be frank but I just really want to help my look a bit. Nothing to fancy or pricey or that requires much upkeep. I am natrually a brunette w straight hair and dont like bangs. Just looking for something simple (non lace top), and affordable and where I wont be nervous or overwhelemed. Would anyone be able to steer me in the right direction?
Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 2:04 pm
Bump

amother
Outerspace

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 2:06 pm
Are you looking for wig brands or a sheitel macher to help you?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 2:14 pm
1. Thanks for answering!
2. I think a sheitel macher makes most sense. But I am open to hearing otherwise.

amother
Outerspace

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 3:45 pm
Here are some names to get you started

Blimi adolf 917 659 5220
Simi fried 929 275 4210
Chaya heiligman 7187159009

I would suggest calling first to see which brands they sell and how much they cost to make sure it aligns with your budget before actually going down.

When you do go down they will show you a few different Wigs and have you try them on. They will help you with matching the best color for you. Usually the cut is included when buying a new wig from what I remember.

Good luck!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 4:09 pm
amother [ Outerspace ] wrote:
Here are some names to get you started

Blimi adolf 917 659 5220
Simi fried 929 275 4210
Chaya heiligman 7187159009

I would suggest calling first to see which brands they sell and how much they cost to make sure it aligns with your budget before actually going down.

When you do go down they will show you a few different Wigs and have you try them on. They will help you with matching the best color for you. Usually the cut is included when buying a new wig from what I remember.

Good luck!

Thank you so so much!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Nov 22 2021, 5:50 pm
Do any of these 3 do synthetics too?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels